1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tigcraft Supermono

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 83BSA, Sep 25, 2021.

1. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Tigcraft Supermono with DR790 engine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally had a DR750 engine (DR Big), replaced with a DR650 which I built with a 790 cc big bore kit with cam.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Has a TM40 flat slide Mikuni. Jagg oil cooler. Marchesini magnesium wheels. Gearing. Spare tail section (there is no rear subframe - the tail is the seat and rear of the bike), with the original tail and a mold for future tail sections. Spare hand-formed aluminum gas tank. Miscellaneous spares, i.e., levers, footpegs, clutch, etc. Has a rare and much desired exhuast sticker:
    [​IMG]

Former AHRMA SOS1 national champion. Runs in WERA Clubman, etc. Fun, fun to race. Most recently raced at Laguna Seca, July 2021. Light, God's own brakes, better suited to full-bodied people, i.e., 6"2", 200 lb. riders, than the Harris SRX also ofered for sale here.

Ready to race. $8,995. Will be at Barber for the AHRMA races and Vintage Festival.

Cheers,

Dave

G2G, pro69ss, ToofPic and 2 others like this.
  2. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Can I interest you in a kidney!

3. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Original tail, mold for tail section, spare tail section and spare tank:

[​IMG]

Bike in current livery:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers,

Dave

418 and grandpanot like this.
  4. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

Wow, very nice. I love the ahrma sos series and have raced my rc390 and now my nsf250 with them. I have 4 bikes already or i would grab this one.

5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Only 4? Come on . . . .

:beer:

Cheers,

Dave

grandpanot and Philip Mirgliotta like this.
  6. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

do I see an E start button?

7. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Yes indeed. That's the beauty of the DR650 turned 790 engine. Magic button unlike the Harris which requires starter rollers.

Cheers,

Dave

grandpanot likes this.
  8. Motogpdr

Motogpdr Active Member

Hi Dave,

where are you located?

thanks

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Talking Rock Georgia

10. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

11. KWS4

KWS4 Member

Dave, If this is up, can I assume your bike is still for sale? Beautiful machine!

Karl

12. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Yes sir.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Dave

13. G2G

G2G I feel the need

This bike looks amazing in person. Had the chance to pit next to it at The AHRMA Barber round this year. It was good to meet you in person Dave! This is Steve the guy racing the motard.

grandpanot likes this.
  14. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Steve!

Thanks for the kind words. I trust y'all had a big time riding our wonderful backroads following Barber. Stay warm and well this off-season. I look forward to seeing you at the track next year. All the very best.

Cheers,

Dave

G2G likes this.
  15. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

SOLD

G2G likes this.