2019 Kramer 690 HKR Evo 2

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Philip o donnell, Aug 22, 2021.

1. For sale 2019 Kramer 690R less than 30 hrs on the bike . Never raced track days only. Has a new updated AMB Dash that cost 2k . Bike is in mint comes with new exhaust system that was never installed for tracks that have noise levels. Almost new tires , pretty firm on the price for condition . I can be reached at 6174709661 phil, trouble uploading photos so text me for more information. Asking 21k Boston area

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
  2. xxaarraa

xxaarraa Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM Phil.

3. Lavana

Lavana The coming

that looks sweet! Didn't know about those. How much do they sell new?

4. Crconnor18

Crconnor18 Well-Known Member

They are big bucks new. Nearly $23k without the silencer or the upgraded dash or any applicable taxes/fees plus a wait

https://www.kramermotorcyclesusa.com/2020-hkr-evo2-r

I have had the pleasure staring at this bike all season in the pits and Phil’s bikes are cleaner than the plates I eat off of. Wish I could donate some organs to afford such a sweet whip.

Philip o donnell likes this.
  5. xxaarraa

OK if anyone wants to buy this bike from Phil, I will give you $1500 for the AIM dash. You can have this puppy with the original dash for $19500 which is a smoking deal.

Lance Molnar likes this.
  6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Which AIM system is on the bike?

7. its the MXM data logger and gps plus gear position

baconologist likes this.
  8. redphu

redphu Well-Known Member

Looking to splurge on a new bike. How does this compare to say a RM1 or v4s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Well-Known Member

You want to compare a 200hp bike to a 80hp one?

10. redphu

redphu Well-Known Member

Why not as cost is same.

11. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

Cost is a poor way to compare race bikes.

csteger03 likes this.
  12. redphu

redphu Well-Known Member

Regardless of hp you can stiff form
    some sort of opinion if you had a chance to ride both bikes in broad terms such as fit and finish, handling and characteristics characteristics/responsiveness.

cbush likes this.
  14. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Nice bike! Doesn't the EVO2R come with the AIM dash and Brembo Stylema calipers though? Looks like your bike has Brembo M50.

I like the wrap job you did on the subframe (fuel tank).

15. xxaarraa

No the AIM dash is optional on all 690 Kramers. The Kramer GP2 (890 Kramer, costs $33k) comes with the AIM dash standard.

M50s were also standard.

16. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

I believe phil paid for the aim dash and the wiring harness to upgrade the 2019 to 2020 specs,gets rid of the limited function koso unit.I think the 2020
    comes with the brembo rcs master and the stylema calipers and the aim dash,same price as the 2019.Big upgrades for same price,makes me sad as I have a 2019:confused:,but
    that's the way it goes.

xxaarraa likes this.
  17. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Anyone who is considering one of these bikes, feel free to reach out to me directly.

I've raced a total of 4 different Kramers, 3 different EVO2 and one GP2. The bikes are amazing and pretty damn bulletproof.

18. xxaarraa

Interesting, I didn't know 20+ EVO2Rs came with AIM dash standard. The standard Koso dash does the job, but the AIM offers GPS lap timing with gear position, making it very valuable to see impact on lap time of carrying different gears in different corners.

The switch to Brembo RCS was more a result of Accossato having supply issues than performance. For what its worth on the brakes, I have a 2019 EVO2 and replaced both the master and caliper to the newer RCS & Stylema combo but cannot tell any difference in performance. (I changed because I overcooked the original M50 caliper and accossato master due to extreme brake pad wear that went unattended (doh) and subsequent piston popping and fluid boil). Both stylema and M50 use the same pads, I believe the Stylema is just a few ounces lighter and marginally better cooling, but its a negligible difference.

tl1098 likes this.