1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I do believe Kitty had a login back in the mid 2000'2, but you may be thinking of Dawn Buxton, who was a CCS patron(her husand raced).

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was thinking of Dawn Buxton. My bad.

3. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

We need to get the band back together and pit right next to these 2 and just rage until 3am.

R1Racer99 and Stork like this.
  4. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

Lol
    [​IMG]

I don’t even know where they normally pit. T3 maybe?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

5. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

If some hackers would ransomware Facebook and wipe the servers after they got paid, that would fix so many of today's problems. Suck it Zuckerburg

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Slightly undercut by the use of a pejorative?

I’d have called her a fucking liar. She 100% misrepresented the corner worker with his hidden beer as having been drinking during the race day while working, in order to sell her bullshit drama and garner sympathy. Fuck her, fuck anyone who defends her, and fuck liars in general.

Yeah. I got a thing about people fucking lying.

rcarson15, Skter505, AC1108 and 7 others like this.
  7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Who cares. Both of them have zero idea what goes on in the paddock after hours.

G2G likes this.
  8. Stork

Stork Member

If it's not a CRA weekend or MA at BIR, I'm game to party till 3am next to them!

9. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

All sounds kinda mild next to some of the partying I recollect at the old Rd. Atlanta GNFs.

TurboBlew, noles19 and Pixelator like this.
  10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

When your customers speak, they speak for themselves. When you speak, you speak for the organization, the entity, and the endeavor, not just for yourself, personally. I know you to be an intelligent person, so I can only conclude you are being deliberately obtuse for reasons unclear to me. It is inexplicable that a person acting in a professional capacity would refer to a person as Karen, when they know their name to be otherwise, no matter the provocation. That is pandering; IOW one would rather engender a knowing smile amongst their constituency than uphold the professionalism of the organization. YMMV.

Dragginass likes this.
  12. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I was replying to Yzassarina speaking about the CRA response, not the original lady. But thanks for clarifying your feelings anyways :D

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Much like a professional anyone bad-mouthing their competition in public...it's poor etiquette.

Robin172 likes this.
  14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

OMG! You called me Karen! I demand to speak to the manager!

TurboBlew, Pixelator and fastfreddie like this.
  15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Is that anything like starting a thread on a public health PSA to trash its validity, only to get owned in one post?:beer:

16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Verbose but I prefer "play stupid games win stupid prizes"

In fact not using her name was smart. Had he used her name she could have unsuccessfully claimed slander and been an even bigger nuisance over a longer period of time.
    And in this case KAREN was an accurate description. Prove me wrong lol

17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's his schtick :D

TurboBlew and Dragginass like this.
  18. crakittymeow

crakittymeow New Member

My apologies. I should've called her by her proper name, Brittany. No disrespect was meant.

Thank you everyone for supporting the CRA and our sport. We all need to support each other!

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

But was certainly deserved.

20. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

notbostrom likes this.