1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meanwhile over at CCS. Karen hates beer and quads. Solid gold best of BBS candidate

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

Respect. That’s more effort than I would ever put into it lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Did Blackhawk get boring in the years since I’ve been there? Ten o’clock quiet time??

If only there were giant areas of empty space in all directions that people who want quiet time could move to.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

This. When I took my kid racing, we tried to pit a good distance from the party people. Unless rental cars were involved. Then I was all in.

Germany likes this.
  4. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

I'm now dedicated to find this corner worker and buy him a case of beer at our next event

KNickers, Stork and R1Racer99 like this.
  5. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Have to have a med card for a SCCA and IMSA license. Wish other orgs did also.

beac83 likes this.
  6. Germany

Germany I'm new, don't hate...

The prime sources of non quietness became older and more responsible…
    And the corner workers are now more family people than singles that drunk until first call the next morning….

Sad times indeed…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

R1Racer99 likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If I’m there, I’ll throw in. :beer:

8. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'm on day 3 of quarantine, another week to go....I got lots of time to devote to useless shit now! LOL

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I think it’s a good thing to talk about, but in this case it seems like this lady just assumed that anyone making noise after her kids bedtime were racers and were then going to kill or injure her husband.

I’ve been a part of many late night drunken activities at racetracks including Brainerd and her beloved CCS tracks, that didn’t mean I was racing drunk the next day or that all the people having fun were even racing. There were always friends and family of racers having a good time but most that were riding the next day went to bed before them. Personally I liked to stay up late and drink so I’d skip morning practices and races, so I guess I violated Brittany’s rules.

Either way, Brittany doesn’t know what the fuck those people are doing other than stopping her from having a peaceful family weekend at the racetrack, welcome to club racing with your professional white plates lady.

sbk1198 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  10. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I genuinely feel bad for the Brad guy, other than the bullshit post initiating all of this.. I know a few guys from racing cars who have wives that act like this. ESPECIALLY in dirt track for some reason. They think that their husband's slapped together 410ci sprint car as well as his driving abilities are echelons higher than everyone else. These ladies demand respect for their man's subpar wheeling, and race car that barely passes tech.

EVEN if said husbands 410ci car just got carried off the track, because he pumped it into the infield tractor tire.. All because he was trying to keep up with the 360ci sprint cars that are in town using a local event as practice before their series shows up next weekend. Anytime her hubs/bf/dude whos nailing her at the time slams into the back of another car, its NEVER her mans fault. When her mans runs over the right rear of another car, and sends himself barrel rolling out into the parking lot. Well, she's on her way to scream and fight at that whole other team. Because they just ruined her mans whole season.

Love to see it.

11. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Damn, what a friggin cry baby.

She should go to BIR for MA or NHRA. I think she would blow a gasket. [emoji1787][emoji28][emoji481]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stork likes this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

On the one hand, I feel bad for him because he's married to her... you know that's the tip of the iceberg. The drama, the projection, the sense of self determined by another's achievements. Yikes. OTOH, his choice, his life.

Gorilla George, R1Racer99 and Gino230 like this.
  13. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Brads a cuck and Brittany needs to know her place. The biggest issue is she doesnt comprehend how stupid she is.

14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Woof that is tough to read.
    I also feel bad for the guy, having to live with that lady.

Maybe he should park at some farther corner of the track (idk BIR) away from the "activities".

How do we know the people drinking were racers? And not their friends?

Ear muffs or plugs for the kids. Luckly they seem to be too young to see what their mom is saying on the internet.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...stupid people don't know they are stupid.

Sabre699, Gorilla George, Jed and 4 others like this.
  16. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Our society is doomed. Those UFO's that the Navy has been spotting hauled ass for a reason. To get the Fuck away from these idiots.

SGVRider, scottn, Pixelator and 5 others like this.
  17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Exactly. I say this to my wife all the time. Me yelling at them or trying to educate them just makes me the asshole. They are doing the best they can with their limited abilities.

t11ravis, Shocker and R Acree like this.
  18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

The CRA corner works like to party.

CRA_Fizzer and The Beer Hunter like this.
  19. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

While I agree with most of the sentiments here, I can't help thinking that if u really want to party and play, go play beer league softball or hockey or something that doesn't involve 500 pounds of metal, fuel and flesh flying around.
    Not that this was the case here........
    All we really know is she didn't like the noise then assumed it involved racers...

20. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

The turn 13 pirates are tame compared to the days when they used to duct tape people to trees, burn shot race tires, and broken mag rims.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.