1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB track prepped Ducati panigale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by rhinorsv, Jun 5, 2021.

1. rhinorsv

rhinorsv Well-Known Member

Gents looking for a track ready 1199, 1299 or V4 Ducati panigale. Cash in hand and motivated buyer. Located in the dc metro area but could do bikes located in CA. Heading to the east coast via the road so could arrange a pickup along the way.

Going to pass on the 11/1098s or 848s Or the smaller panigales. What ya got?

2. jdwilliamson33

jdwilliamson33 Well-Known Member

I have a 2012 ducati 1199s for sale.
    Clean title, all stock except some carbon fiber parts.
    Ohlins shock ohlins forks

3. rhinorsv

Thanks guy but I’m really looking for something track ready if at all possible. If that approach falls through I’ll circle back sir.

4. byoung

byoung Member

There’s a V4R that’s listed in San Diego on these forums. Not sure if it sold yet.

5. rhinorsv

Yeah saw that one and have a message in. Thanks though!

6. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Man, this is tempting… I have a ‘12 1199s ready for the track with spare wheels and rain tires… but I do love that thing and am not sure if I’m ready to part with it… but as they say… if the price is right…

If you hit a dead end with other’s PM me and I may be persuaded…

7. rhinorsv

Sent you DM

8. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Contact MotorBike Works in Frisco Tx, they have a track prepped Ducati sitting on the floor for sale. I believe it’s a 1199.

9. rhinorsv

Thanks went to the site but didn’t see it but I will call them. I appreciate the referral.

10. Thomas_Performance

Thomas_Performance Active Member

I have an 1199R that has a ton of goodies on it. I'm done on the track, and am selling off quite a few bikes.I haven't listed it yet but will be coming soon once I get the list of stuff on it together

11. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

12. rhinorsv

Thanks found something and hopefully by this Saturday should be all set. Also had a buddy go out sand check on that bike at iconic and it may already be sold.

13. SpeedOfSound

SpeedOfSound Active Member

14. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

I have a high end built 2015 R I’d sell for the right price - Ohlins FGR forks, Brembo gp-rr calipers, etc…

[email protected]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  15. rhinorsv

Thanks again man, search is off found the duc.