1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Webb showed class last night! Congrats!

2. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

That baby teeth bastard is a racey MFr. Kenny is a great rider but no killer. Hate to see him fold like a lawn chair and hopefully he’ll get his mind right.

3. Critter

Critter Registered

One thing that has been consistent this year is the HORRIBLE flagging done by the officiating crew. I know many of them are local volunteers but the person in charge of choosing and placing them along the track MUST BE FIRED!!!!! I have seen too many times the flags are being flown in the wrong place, like the red cross flag on the outside of a turn....It's the only thing you can bet on in the series is that there will be at least one dumb flag location per race and effect someone's race or even get them hurt...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hunter Lawrence's pass on McAdoo, though… :bow:

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Not a typical SX pass either. Drag racing down a straight to the next apex. I didn't love this track layout but that was a great moment.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Tomac out at Kawi. Rumoured to be going to Yamaha in 2022 after the nationals this summer.

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

That's a bombshell!

I want to see him on the KTM/ Husqvarna/ GasGas bikes! Hope it's not Yamaha

8. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Rumor is Aaron Plessinger is on the KTM with Cooper Webb. Tomac on the Yamaha.

9. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I hope Marvin secured a ride with someone if that’s true.

10. Seems to be a sustained rumor. AP and Webb would be a good combo. Marvin is off and isn’t worth what he’s getting. AP is a character, has a large fan base and is just fun to watch. I was hoping he’d be more consistent this year and only thing I can point to is fitness. I am not sure if it’s physical or mental fitness, maybe a combo but he starts out good then fades and often rapidly.

11. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I agree. He needs AB in his life.

12. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

AP + AB = Winner!

I love to watch AP but give him a few months with Baker and it would be game on. I'd love to see him put the hurt on Webb on a weekly basis.

Tomac could be interesting on the Yamaha. If he gels with the bike that would be fun to watch as well. He's wicked fast when he's comfortable.

Roczen I have no clue about what went wrong this season. Mental I guess. Just seemed to be missing his mojo after half season.

The 450 class is always stacked but I can't wait for the outdoors this year. Anderson, Barcia, Ferrandis, plus a few injured guys back in the saddle (AC, etc).

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm betting Ferrandis wins a few.

Any word on who's getting Eli's seat?