1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Blue collar should be making damn good money right now.

Phl218 and sanee like this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I tried to buy Cummies all this morning, but none of my brokerages would allow me to buy it… I think I dodged a bullet :)

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

from what I gathered in 5 minutes... you can only pay for it with Wrapped BNB, and that token you need to use Binance USD or Tether to get. Now I dunno if you can use USD straight to a coin on Binance these days, but if not, that would mean... buy something like BTC or ETH thru Coinbase or RH or some shit, transfer to Binance for Binance USD or Tether, transfer and sell THOSE for Wrapped BNB, then sell THOSE for Cummies on PancakeSwap. that's a lot of transaction cost i imagine and steps. I've never seen PancakeSwap before, but i see it as markets for some lesser known bullshit. I guess if you want those gains you gotta play the game. Down to 9 cents an hour ago, back to 18 haha. Fuckin crazy.

motion and Phl218 like this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I mean, I am.... but I also started in the negative when I got out of jail 2 years ago. Been playing catch up. I’m finally just in the black where more money is coming in than going out. I anticipate this coming year to be reasonably lucrative in terms of money income/savings/investments.

Trainwreck likes this.
  5. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

I guess my lame strategy of investing into my vanguard 500 index fund every week just doesn't cut it anymore

BigBird and motion like this.
  6. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Boomer

BigBird likes this.
  7. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Like I said, lame

SteveThompson likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

:crackup:

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I get a little wild and crazy and throw some DIA and SPY in there, too.

Dave_SV likes this.
  10. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Also Boomer

BigBird likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I don't know how anyone can keep up with this stuff. That is insane! My new binance.us account has been under ID review for a couple weeks now, so I can't do anything with it. The fees on some of these transactions are ridiculous. At .14 now, so I guess it has some "staying power".

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

It took me six weeks to get approved. Had it been a three-to-six day period as advertised, I’d be up by a FACTOR and hella-retired.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bro, forget the kid stuff. Do like billionaires do and give everything you have to charity. You will get more back to the tax breaks and end up wealthier than before giving the money. I read that on the beebs. :D

Dave_SV, SuddenBraking and motion like this.
  14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

They are probably doing you a favor. :D

motion, Sweatypants and Phl218 like this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

Customer volatility damper

motion likes this.
  16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Exactly

17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Ya, I wish it would happen more often.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Forget DOGE, ETC is where it's at.

cortezmachine likes this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yep I missed that boat

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

OK so I just took your advice and got into some ETC. Following my credo of buying at the absolute highest point possible.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.