1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks STG!

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by vosnick52, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

Somebody is on the crack pipe today, and it ain't Jimmy bud

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You have a low IQ and low self-esteem.

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I can tell this is going to go exactly how the new guy thought it would... :crackup:

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Ive heard & read alot of self promoted positive press but never CHECK OUT MY 5 STAR YELP REVIEWS...lol
    Im going to buy something from STG just to spite this fella...

5. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

Appreciate that! :) Be sure to PM me before you pull the trigger!

TurboBlew likes this.
  6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

OK, Gotta tell y'all-
    SportbikeTrackGear.com
    kicks ass! I had a problem last Tuesday at Road Atlanta and needed some stuff in a hurry (Helmet, lever guards and etc..) to ride/race this weekend at CMP. I received what they had in-stock yesterday after ordering Thursday. Thanks Jimmy :)

7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I ordered a new helmet on a Tuesday a couple of weeks ago, received it on the Thursday only to find it felt a tad too large. I called on the Friday, spoke to Josh and I ordered another in a size smaller and arranged to return the one that was the worst fit. It arrived on the Monday and it fitted perfectly, I called again on the Tuesday and spoke to Josh once more to get a RA number for the helmet that was too big. That came via email on Wednesday and I dropped it off at the local FedEx place last Thursday. They got the helmet yesterday (Monday) and credited my bank account the same day. That is fantastic service.

This is the fourth or fifth helmet I've bought from them due to the really good deals they often have along with some other bits and pieces and I always recommend them to people, if only so that the bloke who owns the outfit can afford some shirts that fit him.

8. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

I've been very please will all of the service I have received from STG, most of it was before being on the board. So good customer service is a thing they have done from the beginning.
    Picked up my Bell Star at the Indy GP several years ago, gloves etc. excellent all round.

9. PeaPod

PeaPod Well-Known Member

Thanks to Jimmy!

Helped me through a glove purchase (ended up being three pairs), got me some righteous pricing along the way, and all the while being helpful and responsive. Can't go wrong with that.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

:crackup:

11. 2k12r

2k12r Inner-Circle Racing

Thanks STG , got me hooked up with some Brembo Masters . great pricing and excellent service!:bow:

cav115 likes this.