1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything I can do about neighbor with Insanely loud sh-tbox Mustang?

Discussion in 'General' started by USracer900, Dec 23, 2020.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Define "better in the rap game".

cortezmachine likes this.
  2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

a lot of people.

Just off the top of my head I can name at least a dozen MC’s that would blow Chuck D out of the water. You may not agree, well... because you live in the 80’s mentally and emotionally :D

bored&stroked and Sweatypants like this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

^^What he said. Bell Biv Devoe.

4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Attached Files:

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Any banned band reps the rap game better than @jrsamples

Oh wait

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Balance is key. I wasnt exposed to it much growing up, but I have developed a liking for some country and some rock (various genres). Made sure my 6 yr old was exposed to as much as possible and he likes a bit of everything, except jazz :crackup:. He even likes a bit of traditional blues.

7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Avant- garde Jazz and classical music has been proven to stimulate brain development in children. That’s all my kid listens to when she’s with me other than soul/Motown/blues. She can discover other shit on her own when she’s older.

lopitt85 likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Anthrax.

:D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Balance schmalance. Imagine Dungholes or Billie Eyelash comes on my radio and the station gets changed. :D

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And don't ask in your current pissed off mode. There is a chance if you talk to him he is just a regular person who might be nice, of course if you go off on him the odds of him doing anything other than racing the engine for the ass clown across the street.....

Amazing thing is if you are a nice guy most other people will be, trying it is free.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What are you on about now, MS-13? You ain't fooling no one with all that, you're still listening to dudes trying to sound like high pitched chickens yelling through a bull horn with drums and electric pianos.

and I'm still not convinced you're even hispanic. I still think you're al qaeda, sleeper cell! :D

12. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Haha, had a custom plate bracket that said "Yo Yo Yo..Im The Man" ... A loooong time ago :crackup:

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Wouldn't it be al queso?

jrsamples likes this.
  14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Well that deescalated quickly

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Notorious B I G.

That man was a genius.

And I can’t stand rap. For the most part anyone with a beat box and a 4th grade understanding of iambic pentameter can rap. But Christopher Wallace was absolutely exceptional.

sdg and BigBird like this.
  16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When I was working for a gooberment contractor, in place of a noise generator we sometimes used really piss poor speakers in the walls with 80s music. I wanted to blast hendrix and zepplin as that was more annoying but I didn't get to choose.

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hmm. That's 20 minutes up the road.

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member