1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRF 70 Value?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kev59, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Local guy has two @$1200 & $1100. One is an 07 the other 08. All stock. Good deal?
    I don't need one but there is room in the trailer...

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Starts with a tree... ;)

cha0s#242 likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

These days...that's a VERY fair and reasonable price I think.

noles19 likes this.
  4. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Saw that coming before I actually started typing!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

With the way people are asking and getting, $20K if you can find one.

Really, not a bad price from what I see around here. Offer $2K for both and see what happens.

6. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I did! Waiting on the reply.

7. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Sold my 03 4 months ago for @1700cdn, so about $1300usd. Advertised for 5 min and guy drove 5.5hrs each way to come get it. Pretty sure I sold it too cheap.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I saw one for less than 1k this year and jumped on it . Precovid they were a dime a dozen for under a grand. So it's really a matter of if you want to wait for the prices to fall again

renegade17 likes this.
  9. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I bought an 07 a few months back for $1600 and frankly I couldn’t find any for cheaper unless they were beaters. The one I got was super clean and I felt like they should be a little cheaper, but supply and demand is still a thing so....

10. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

What do they get for new ones? When I bought my sons 50 they were asking 300 less for 8 year old bikes. I paid 150 more for a brand new one.

11. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

When I got ours, it might as well have been $10k because there were none to be found (well CRF110F since the 70 got upsized at some point). If I could find one, it would have been around $3000 OTD.

12. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

If you only want one of those two, I'm interested. I've been looking for a crf70 for a pit bike and a crf80 for my son to start learning a clutch

13. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

I planned on getting both but the 07 sold. Got the near perfect 08 for $1200.

14. Fair deal if in decent shape.