1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Lloyd Bayley

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Dec 5, 2020.

1. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

RIP racer...

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And I thought I remember him saying sometimes on a single rear tire.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Every team challenge was on a single front and rear, some of the fronts he pulled from the dunlop used tire pile and he usually did his own fuel too. Lloyd was a beast on the bike and one of the nicest and most approachable guys in the paddock. Always had a smile on his face, definitely gonna miss him. RIP brother

4. xTomKx

xTomKx Well-Known Member

I watched Lloyd race in the TC during CCS weekends and ran into him in the paddock several times. Amazing racer and a very nice person. He will be missed.

5. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

RIP, met Lloyd back in 2006/novice days, we had some laughs just an awesome guy. Enjoyed watching his success on and off the track. Really gutted to see this. Godspeed racer.

Mike

6. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

7. Blackbeener

Blackbeener Well-Known Member

I also met him back in 2006 @ Homestead we were both newbies in line waiting to be tech'd and he and I were cracking on who's bike looked worse and how many times it would take the other to pass through tech. I ran into him a couple years later at Daytona when I was standing in for someone at the Team Challenge race and I couldn't believe that he actually remembered what happened and we started talking sh*t about each other's bikes again. I remember telling him that his bike looked like he dragged it behind the trailer the whole way to the track insted of in it. His response was at least he would finish the race because he wasn't on a Ducati and asked me to kindly try to stay to the outside line when the my bike pukes it guts out and oils the track. When I took a break from racing for awhile, I would always find myself looking for LLoyd's name and his results to see how he did. I was always glad to see him still doing what we all loved to do. It's funny how some people can leave a lasting impression on you.Mr. Bayley this finish line you got to before me, please keep my spot in line open and maybe you can help me pass through tech one last time. Because you know when I get there we gonna be talking some sh*t again rest assured and rest easy. Prayers to family & R.I.P Racer!!!!

Mark

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Sabre699, Shocker, rcmike917 and 9 others like this.
  8. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Rest in peace brother. Nothing but good things to say about him. May your family find peace as well.

9. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Rest in peace.