1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Well there’s what, 30+ million that have had it and didn’t die so they shouldn’t need to become Zombies. We have that going for us. Glad half full man, glass half full.

****This post has been flagged for posting a number that doesn’t scare people about the “virus”, please click the link to take you true information. www.sheeprollover.com*****

Phl218 likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PRO HACK
    Guys, tell your wives that the zombie apocalypse starts 3 hours earlier than the actual
    apocalypse start time, that way they'll be ready on time.

tony 340 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The apocalypse starts with the mRNA vaccine.:D

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  4. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

I have actually gotten a Robo-call from myself 2x in the same day. I get a call from myself about every 2-3 months. If I get a call with the first 6 digits that are the same as my cell #, it is 99% of the time a fake caller, so I know not to answer them.
    I also had a DHEC call about my daughters positive test a few months ago. She politely asked my if she could ask about my daughters (12 yo) past contact history over the past 2 weeks since testing positive and I politely said no. She said thanks and hung up. My daughter had to get tested to swim in competition, otherwise she would not have had a test, since she had NO symptoms. This political virus is infuriating.

TurboBlew likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You win.

6. BHP41

No worries. I hear a certain someone was going to film himself taking it to prove it’s safe. Most likely somewhere in GA since Kalifornia is locked down.

Wait...didn’t they make a TV show there about this ??

7. BHP41

So the virus is responsible for what around 10K deaths in the US. Wonder what the deaths from the quickest “vaccine” in human history is going to be. I’m going to start my bidding at 6500K. It’s a safe bet that at least 80M idiots will take it.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Its more like 273,000 deaths attributed to covid in the US.

Responsible for? Well thats up for debate lol

BigBird likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wait.... you think the vaccine will be over 8% lethal? 80M suckers... you predict 6500K deaths. I translate those numbers to mean 80,000,000 and 6,500,000.

That's a head-scratcher... but I'm guessing that you meant to say 6,500 deaths, not 6,500,000.

I'm going to predict that everyone who gets vaccinated dies. . . . . . . . . . . . Eventually.

BHP41 likes this.
  10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

might as well indict molecules and bacteria as co conspirators in the attribution...lol.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

and accidents

12. auminer

The only two covid-attributed deaths I personally know of were VERY advanced Alzheimer's patients.

The beerSARS is a sneaky mofo, killing all these people who are already basically dead of other things.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yup. Still dead.

14. BHP41

Well, I may be a bit sour about it. They promised us this great plague at the first of the year and it looked like land was going to get cheap. Turned out to be snake oil and the wagon cart’s still rolling and people are still buying.

scottn likes this.
  15. auminer

Yep... Sold both of my old houses, since paying rent is now "optional", and evicting deadbeats is now "insensitive". There went my dreams of being a slumlord providing a couple of families with solid, well-kept shelter in exchange for a fair market rent rate that might break even for me financially in 10 or so years. :rolleyes:

MachineR1, jksoft and Phl218 like this.
  16. Phl218

Phl218 .

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think we've had 16 deaths in my county, most of them from a couple nursing homes. They won't release the ages other than to say the average age of the deceased is 77. So people that were about ready to go anyway went.

18. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

My father in law died from it. He was 57. Worked at a steel mill in the blast furnace, about 70 hours/week. He had type 2 diabetes and was overweight, but otherwise healthy. Left behind his 50 y/o wife, two daughters (32 and 31), and 4 grandchildren. Before he passed, I too did not take the virus serious. It seemed abstract, distant, and largely exaggerated. I still don't think it's the plague, but from my anecdotal experience, I believe it should be taken serious.

I also serve on a board for a nearby retirement community. Yesterday I learned that 50 residents have contracted COVID and 7 have passed. I understand that this is an elder, at risk population, but I don't like those statistics.

cBJr likes this.
  19. Phl218

Phl218 .

i like the SCDHEC site for explanation of data.

https://scdhec.gov/covid19/south-carolina-county-level-data-covid-19

but they hide the details in plain sight, so you have t o go to "go to deaths" or "go to hospitalizations" to see the exact numbers.
    median age of death: 77years.
    upload_2020-12-3_9-8-19.png

here's a greenville news article form 2018 showing the median life expectancy for SC:

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...uth-die-earlier-than-other-states/1045538001/

guess what number it is ??????????????????????????????????? you guessed it right:

upload_2020-12-3_9-8-48.png

Numbers don't lie, even when you try to hide them.

britx303 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

my condolences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.