1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is G97

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Nov 13, 2020.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

[​IMG]

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Anger is an energy!......Anger is an energy!.......I could be wrong............:D

rd400racer likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay Johnny Rotten, calm down, you're gonna blow out an O ring or something. :D

britx303 likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Damn........that didn’t take long:D

5. ton

ton Arf!

that reminds me. i gotta go listen to Vai's solo on "Ease" again.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    cha0s#242 likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The black helicopters got him.

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

he just texted me and said “you can suck on it”. We will get him back in here eventually. He’s still crying about blowing the clutch up on his big gay bagger

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and what about Scotty R and Nerdo Dart? Garth and 'toe go away and you all Winger is playing at the local mall, others off the grid and you forget.

Where's the bippity dappity doo and the other smoes?

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

:eek:

You have a complex palette, or just hate your yourself!

:Puke:

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Potts N Pans and badmoon692008 like this.
  11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Scott was doing good when I seen him at Barber in July riding his sweet SRAD. Dart I haven't heard from buy he has a cool dog

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

...yes to both.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

it can go either way...sometimes it can be your worst nightmare :(

14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I can imagine if the income swings drastically one way how one could/would feel subservient depending on partner personality. I know a few guys who have "sugar momma's" and they're pretty "kept men" and miserable. Mine makes more than me, but only by about 15-20k. We both have financial independence, but some shared common goals. It's been a great partnership so far. We contribute to a shared account for house stuff and family bills etc, but the rest of our money is "ours".

The big difference is that the Wife's hobbies generate money, but mine are gaping holes of spending. So there is a great disparity there in terms of retained money lol

Red's rule about the wife making more, was more about not having a wife sitting at home spending all your money while you're slugging your bag off at work all day to keep her in riches. Only for her to "have enough" after about 10-15 years (of spending your money) and monkey branch then take you to the cleaners. I've seen that scenario play out WAY too many times working in the trades over the years. A few guys a least twice.....and one just a few months ago. But that's dragging this too far towards the divorce thread......

That goes both ways, so don't get offended ladies. It should be amended to "don't marry somebody who's a financial slob that will drain your will to live and bank account at the same time, and leave you penniless when they find another another tree to tap". Have common goals and mutual respect, and you will share common joy and success'.

jksoft, badmoon692008 and R Acree like this.