1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Ninja 250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SmokeSignalRT, Sep 30, 2020.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Selling for a friend so I don't know a ton about the bike but if your looking to get on the track cheap this is it. I know the bike hasn't been used since 2018. It has sat unused since then. Frame has a clean Fl 2009 title. all other parts are off a 2012 but its still in the prev owners name so if your looking to have a rad street bike you're going to have to jump some hoops even then it would still make a lame ass street bike. All stock except Area P carbon exhaust, braided brake lines, steering damper, clip ons and front fork adapters. Comes with the cheapest ass rear stand I've ever seen, spare wheels, extra tank, 3 rear sprockets and few other spare stock items. Bike hasn't run since 2018. It needs a battery and carbs cleaned. Turns over fine with a jump box. $800 and I'll throw in a battery for free but if you want it running price is $1000. Located near Athens GA

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I know that bike, it was ugly when I owned it but guyi sold it to fixed it up nice

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Are you saying James is ugly?

4. Shenanigans

Yes

5. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Theres never any deals like this near me

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ugly guys selling bikes??? hahaha

7. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

If it wasn't across the dang country I would buy that tomorrow

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Jesus. For $800 this is tempting but I'm maxed out on kart track bikes.

Or am I..........;)

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Anyone could buy it and sell the extra tank and spare wheels and be in this thing for dirt cheap....

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Damn.
    Anyone still racing these bikes?

11. Shenanigans

For all of y'all that are far a way and onbthe fence, contact www.motoshippers.com and get a quote

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Bike is spoken for/ 99% sold

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member