Only in a million years would you think this could make money...

Discussion in 'General' started by ttt637, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

We've got nothing but time here.....

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Alright so here goes. Girl I was dating briefly was calling me from outside my
    Building but I was asleep.
    She assumed I had a girl in my apartment and was ducking her so she decided to break in. (I know this bc she said it after the fact) When she discovered that I was asleep she decided to pour a bottle of water on me to wake me. Why she did this I dunno. Needless to say I wasn’t happy to be woken up this way, so I started flipping out telling her exactly how I felt about this moment. Well she took this as a challenge I guess and to up the ante she called the Police. When they arrived she told them I attempted to assault her with a water bottle (I threw it at her empty after she emptied it on me) and also with a TV remote (I also threw that at her bc she refused to leave) and then they proceed to take us both to the station. I explained that she broke in and all the stuff i did was warranted bc she was an intruder. She was in the other room telling them I was a drug trafficker..Well once they heard “drugs” they decided to raid the school was teaching at the following week and not only search us there but make all foreign passport holders take a piss test on the spot. I passed the test but wasn’t supposed to in their eyes so bc they couldn’t arrest me they made me leave the country.

Cultural differences were astounding for real.

Phl218 and jrsamples like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sounds like a girl for Captain Morgan. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  5. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Pictures first

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude.

You're a teacher??

Newyork likes this.
  8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Lol I see what you did there. Even teachers make mistakes from time to time my friend.

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I know. My sister is a teacher... I like to remind her of that often.

I’m just talkin shit.
    :beer:

Newyork likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Interesting story. But not seeing a cultural difference in that...she's just bsc wanting to be banged.

However, I've watched episodes of Locked Up Abroad, so not for me.

Newyork likes this.
  11. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I didn’t get into the cultural differences in that story which explains why yours not seeing any. There were many though believe that.

jrsamples likes this.
  12. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Could you please give us some examples? Just out of curiosity.

13. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I’ll give you the weirdest one. The first girl I dated instructed me specifically when I met her father not to look him in the eyes....it was a sign of disrespect toward an older
    male.

Another one, the same girl, she wanted me to get on my knees and beg her to take me back in front of the teaching staff at the school. This was a serious request I made sure of it. Her rationale was it would prove that I would do something embarrassing to get her back....whatever the hell that means.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're gonna make us ask, aren't you?

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Meanwhile in SK forum there's a bunch of girls exchanging funny stories about what they did to this American teacher..... :D

16. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I laughed at her...and then told her there is no way that is ever going to happen.

17. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Awesome..Touché