1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Track Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Duc748SPS, May 26, 2004.

1. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

The "Caco Race School of Champions" Sign me up. :D :beer:

Seriously, with all that new pavement, it sounds like a whole new track.

2. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

It basically is Eddie! Should be able to take a second off your best laptime. Race school of champions! LOL. :D

3. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

Hey Eddie when are you thinking of going out for some practice? I would like to get some laps in too. If VIR tought me anything it was that I need to do a few laps before I race:D Besides I have some 16.5's to try out

I will drive the rig:clap:

Jason #78

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Sounds good Jason. I'd like to make it out to one of those Team ProMotion days in a couple weeks. Let me know if you wanna go.

I hear ya about VIR. I wish I had been able to get down there before the Cycle Jam. The "on the job" training wasn't my preferred way to learn. :D

5. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

I can go any time realy, just let me know whaen you want to go. Maybe we can drag Chris Knight down there too.

The Team Pro Motion thing sounds good, but the Wednesday night practice sounds good too. 4 Hours of track time should do it. I gotta imagine it's cheaper too.

email me your phone # at

[email protected]

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

emailed.

7. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

I'll call you Tuesday

J

8. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

June 23rd ...Hmmm

9. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

Like YOU need practice at Nelson. ;) :cool:

How's it going Jason? Long time no hear.

10. sqidd

sqidd Well-Known Member

Who you be?:D

11. Team Serpent

Practice makes perfect :D

Things are going ok, trying to rest and heal some nagging early season injuries during this break in the schedule. But by June 23rd I should be in good shape and needing a speed fix ;)

Hope all is well on your end and I look forward to seeing you and Don soon. I'm sure our schedules will meet up at some point this season.

12. RacerGirl117

Uh huh... See you on the 23rd for sure! Looking forward to seeing the "new and improved" Nelson.

All is good on our end.

Say hi to Marcy, the kid, the dog, and your Dad.

13. RacerGirl117

I be me...who you be?

14. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Jason, if you got room in your trailer, I would like to tag alone for the Wednesday night thing too! Let me know.

15. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Hey Eddie do they usually cancel the Wed nights if it rains? Do we have to call Bob ahead of time to see if it's coming off?

16. slowohioboy

slowohioboy Well-Known Member

Hey Caco, is the 23rd a night deal or an all day deal?? How soon do we have to commit? I'd like to come up, just too soon to say I can definately make it.

17. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

No it starts at 4:00PM. Its the fasttrax wed. practice. You guys all hold race licenses so I cant see it being a problem. Let me get in touch with bob and find out the cost and such. Should be a great time. If it rains it may get canceled.

18. Team Serpent

Will do

Not for sure on making the 23rd though (would like to), we'll have to play it by ear.

It's a long way to travel for just a few hours of track time. May look into the possibility of a Gingerman day.

19. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Jeff, let us know what Bob says. I'll be there the weekend B4 with TPM trackdays but Wed would be fun to meet you guys

20. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

I heard that it was $100 for the 4 hours of practice.

Not exactly cheap for a weekday track day, especially at a track like Nelsons.

Does anyone know if they have corner workers or an ambulance??

eddie

Caco, you going to bring the V-Rod?? :Poke: