FS: 2001 RC51 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jsedacca8, Dec 21, 2019.

1. jsedacca8

jsedacca8 Well-Known Member

The plan was to run this with AHRMA in Next Gen Superbike 2, but with a kid on the way, that won't be happening. The bike is a 2001 Honda RC51 with just under 20k miles. It has been meticulously maintained and prepared to be a reliable bike. Below are the specs of the bike:

- clean/clear titled 2001 RC51
    - race fairings with Armour Bodies SBK tail with seat pad/seat bump.
    - Shorai Lithium battery housed in aluminum undertray with organized electronics
    - Harris rearsets setup for GP Shift
    - Vortex clip-ons
    - Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder with brand new coremoto custom brake lines
    - Pirelli SC1 120/200 slicks with one track/practice day at Roebling
    - Moriwaki titanium exhaust
    - New double bubble windscreen from the UK
    - Scotts steering dampener
    - Ohlins rear shock with remote pre-load adjustment paired with Kyle USA rear link
    - Front forks were just rebuilt in October 2019 with SKF seals, new bushings, motorex syn oil and have racetech valves in them. Bike is setup for 175-190lb rider.
    - 520 chain kit with fairly new sprockets
    - Front number plates from drippinwet. Rear number plates are painted on.
    - Spare set of front rotors and spare cush drive

The bike is safety wired and is ready to bring to an AHRMA event and race. Oil/filter were changed after the Roebling day and the front brake fluid is fresh Motul 600. I also have a SP2 swingarm if the buyer was interested since the SP2 is now legal in Next Gen Superbike 2.

Bike is located 40mins north of Tampa and I can assist with delivery within a reasonable distance.
    $5250/obo takes the bike and for $5400obo, I'll include the SP2 swingarm.

Feel free to message me with any questions or call/text my cell phone at 609-417-1097. Thanks

Jared

Attached Files:

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

me likey Jared! shouldn't be no problem selling, it's a lovely deal.

jsedacca8 likes this.
  3. jsedacca8

Thanks. Hoping it goes to a good home.

4. jsedacca8

New Year bump!

5. jsedacca8

Still available and will be going to PBIR this weekend with my FS450. I can bring the bike if anyone in the area is interested.

6. jsedacca8

Taking offers and will assist with shipping in anyway reasonably possible.

7. jsedacca8

$4850/takes the bike and $5000/takes the bike with the SP2 swingarm. Looking to sell soon as the wife is a little over a month away from her due date.

8. cmc2bpc

cmc2bpc New Member

Did this sell?

9. jsedacca8

I still have it. Had an interested party that said he wanted to buy it for 5 months and suddenly disappeared. I had the Ohlins shock rebuilt by Mike Wheeler at rogue suspension/Kyle USA and replaced the entire exhaust system with a stainless 2-1 Mark McDade setup.

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Gawd that’s nice! Wish I was in the market!! Can’t believe this hasn’t sold.......free bump:flag:

11. jsedacca8

Thanks! Forgot to mention I installed the SP2 swingarm, new chain and new coremoto rear brake line.

britx303 likes this.
  12. SRE462

SRE462 Member

Updated pictures with the new swingarm?

13. red baron

red baron Well-Known Member

Is this still available and do you have photos with the new swingarm installed?

14. jsedacca8

Here are pictures with the new swingarm installed. Still need a muffler for the 2-1 exhaust

Attached Files:

15. SRE462

SRE462 Member

Thank you. Did you sell the Moriwaki exhaust, or does that come with the bike as well? Do you have the McDade exhaust to hook up, or does the McDade pipes not come with an exhaust? Has the bike ever been down(crashed)?

16. jsedacca8

I still have the moriwaki slip ones but don’t have the stock header anymore. The McDade exhaust only came with the header pipes and will accept a 2.5” inlet muffler. Since I’ve had the bike. It has never been down/crashed/wrecked.

17. SRE462

SRE462 Member

Thank you. How much time is on the engine? If that isn't known, how many miles are on it? How much time on the suspension since rebuild? Do you have the receipts for the work that has been done on the bike?

18. jsedacca8

The bike has just over 20k miles. The forks have one day at Roebling Road on them and the shock has no time on it. I got it rebuilt mid May and have not had the bike out. I’ll try and dig up the receipt for the shock rebuild.