1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Emig racing BUILT DR650R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Michael Roscoe, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Michael Roscoe

Michael Roscoe New Member

For sale is my 2006 dr650r. The bike was build by Jeff Emigs dad in grain Valley, mo at emig racing. The bike is in perfect running order. I installed a Lectron carb on it and a new air filter as well as a new rear tire, brake pads front and rear, had the forks gone through, updated the front fender. The lectron came with a new throttle housing with cable and throttle tube which is metal. Billet luggage rack, billet pegs, billet triple clamps, billet skid plate, fmf exhaust. Baja designs lighting. Tachometer with temp and oil pressure. Aftermarket wheels with heavy spokes, billet shock linkage. Aftermarket sprockets and chain. Drz rear fender and light. Ims oversized tank, aftermarket seat. Pro taper bars. New fluids everywhere. Airbox mod. New plugs. Heavy duty inner tubes. The rear wheel is 18 inch as well. Oil changed every 10 rides. Mostly a grocery getter and occasionally offroad. The emig steering dampener and gps were not on the bike when I got it so they are missing. As for the bad I did lose control of the bike offroad trying to climb a small hill and dented the end cap of the exhaust a small amount. Bike has salvage title from original owner. Not sure what it was. Runs and rides great. Clear mo title in hand. 3500.00 takes it home. Has a lot of money into it. Best dr650r ever. Cant get photos to upload. Check out the bike on emig racing's dr650 section

2. Michael Roscoe

Front end is rmz450 swapped too

3. jim137

jim137 Well-Known Member

Has this been sold? Thanks

4. Michael Roscoe

Yes it sold sorry, I will take the post down