1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point Endurance/Sportsman 6/5-7/2020

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 27, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That works. Lots of info in there already too.

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Hey man, whatever I can do to help keep entry fees down. If that means I have to tell my 80 year old grandma to write pit bitch on the waiver, I’ll do it! :crackup:

3. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

Normally 6:00 at Summit.

N2 just put out an email with this for the Friday td, not sure if it will be same all wknd.
    . "You may bring 1 pit person for emergencies, but the track has asked that families not attend."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same for our stuff - of course family is crew just don't being 10 people for one riders, we also realize endurance teams need a bit more. Just don't get stupid so they can keep running races there without issues.

5. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

looking forward to seeing everyone there. i'll be the guy limping around, because i messed my knee up last weekend. hoping i can get enough movement to race sunday

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

We were going to try to make it Friday,now looking like Saturday morning.....maybe late morning. Wife had work stuff come up.Will we be able to register/tech for Sunday races all day Saturday?

7. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

@Mongo i just sat on the bike and i cant bend my knee to even touch the footpeg. i left a voicemail on the WERA line yesterday. how do i go about cancelling my entrees for Sunday? pretty shitty i spent 6 months to prep the bike for riding, and do something stupid the week before to take myself out from riding :mad:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not all day nope.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just don't show and we'll sort it out when we get back in town. Sorry about the knee, been there.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Results already on mylaps, uploading them and points to the main site now.

JBall and Cannoli like this.
  11. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

I figured it wouldn’t be a big deal. Thank you.
    Worst luck it has to happen a week before the races. Had xrays Friday, so nothing broken or fractured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Soft tissue is almost worse :(

13. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Is there a list somewhere that shows which riders each team had for the 4-hour endurance? Was trying to figure out who a few people I know were riding for, but haven't had much success.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lemme see what I can do.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Here you go.

Attached Files:

sbk1198, JBall and javyday like this.
  16. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Thanks!