1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale feeler

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CBR723, May 13, 2020.

1. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

Putting this on here since I have finally come to the realization that I won't get to race this bike again. I need the garage space and money to try and get kids on bikes. I know I am not sitting on fortune nor diamond in the rough but if anyone wants it they will be in this forum. It is a 91/96 F2/F3 bike I raced from 2005 to 2009, won a lot of races and regionals on in MW and HW in V7 hay day. Raced with Brian Nelson, Kevin Callaway, Eboz, and Stickboy. It will take some blood, sweat, tears, and lots of beers to return to former glory. It did run when put away and motor only had a few weekends on it before being shut off for the last time. I will get some pics soon as it needs a bath but here's a short rundown.

It's a 91 chassis with T-man forks (emulators) and maybe some welded up oil holes.

Fox shock

EBC big rotors in front.

Pitbull steering dampened with custom mount.

Attack rearsets

Vortex clipons

95 or 96 F3 motor, not sure which but it doesn't matter they were same.
    2mm kit
    Megacycle I believe cams, 330" lift in and ex.
    35mm FCR'S
    Dyna 2000 ign
    Custom oil coolers mounted behind upper and custom lines. Really helped keep cool on hot days.

Do not have a dyno sheet and do not know a number, I was 230lbs most of that time so the lighter guys had an edge but she was a blast to ride and was competitive.
    I do want to make room but do not have to either, so whether you are interested in actually purchasing my little piece of motorcycle history or just want to get in on the conversation what do people think it's worth? Please no cutting me at my ankles but let's discuss.

rcvxl24, Outsider V6 V7 and VFR#52 like this.
  2. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Paul I was wondering where you've been but happy that your doing well. Bike is well sorted, fast and was always competitive. Good luck with the sale.

3. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

I appreciate the plug, we raced a lot together. I must say it was some of the funniest racing I had!! I will also say while the ingredients are there it needs some love and sorting out. I am trying to learn how to get pics on here, I am about as current with tech as the F2/3 I am selling

4. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

If I can get loaded I will, until then if anyone wants pics or more info PM me and will be happy to provide what ever I can. Bike is in Huntsville Al.

5. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

Here are some pics, i had to shrink them down under a MB so it lost some quality. Again if you want some better Quality i can send straight from my phone to you. Again feel free to ask any Q's you want or discuss value openly and honestly on here, not looking to steal from anyone or get stolen from either. I want it to go to someone on here whether they use it for parts to finish out their bike and have spares or to get this one back up and running.

Attached Files:

rcvxl24 likes this.
  6. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

This is one of the fastest F2/3 bikes in the country. Hands down. If Paul would have been a few pounds lighter, he'd have won some National Championships on it for sure.

Good luck Paul!

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. Outsider V6 V7

Paul, PM or text me I think I have someone interested 256-221-7529. Eboz

8. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

I'll get in touch tomorrow after work, good with you I hope.

9. Outsider V6 V7

Not a problem, talk to you then.

10. Tim Allen

Tim Allen Member

Still for sale?

11. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

It is, have some nibbles on it. Working on getting it going again waiting on some parts.

12. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

What’s the asking price

13. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Are you looking for another F3?

14. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

Idk if the price is right maybe I’m not sure what the next bike is gunna be yet

15. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Give Dyle Brinkley a call. He's got mine and it's for sale.

16. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

PM Sent

17. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't replied as I am waiting on parts backordered from Sudco. Will reply soon to all.

18. CBR723

CBR723 Well-Known Member

Bike is sold, hopefully new owner will enjoy and bring to track often to have some good ole fun.