1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

ummmmm.

ouch!

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

upload_2020-4-13_18-58-19.png

'Delta Prior' are basically the daily PA updates. 1366/4902 comes out as the daily positive average.

upload_2020-4-13_19-0-52.png

This is the cumulative average.

Metalhead likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I've never wanted one or needed one.
    Anyone who has ever needed Or felt a "man card" is anything of importance is by definition is a Pussy.

What am I deflecting ?

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But you trust nothing...

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Apparently you won’t be able to see the forest due to the trees. There’s a whole world out there if you open your mind. It’s just not
    gonna happen today. It’s ok. There’s room for bottom feeders too.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes, delta prior is exactly the daily update. That is how I structured it. I show the cumulative percentage of positive vs. tested to give myself some understanding of the precision/meaningfulness of the testing, which is likely affected by a variety of factors. It is over time because I am interested in trends. I haven't looked at each day in isolation, but I expect it is trending up (it must be, as the cumulative percentage keeps increasing). I'm not clear why you seem to
    think? that ratio is an indication of whether PA has hit its peak, however you are defining
    it. In regard to what direction the data indicates (I am not focused on the peak, there is no substance to that number, whatever it ends up being), I focus on the number of positives, in the absolute, how that number is trending, and not in proportion to the number tested or anything else. That helps to inform me what I can expect living in central PA over the next week, next month, and so on. Because that is the number that will drive decisions impacting my life in central PA. That is the sole purpose of my reporting.

cav115 and Monsterdood like this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

And? What am I deflecting?

What specific question am I not answering?

You see, there you go again projecting your own pre conceived notions. When in reality you haven't stated anything that you directly know about. Hence, my continued response that you are acting like a little bitch.

Yeah, bottom feeder with out a man card. I'm perfectly fine with it. Two fucks. So please keep telling me more about the things you don't know about.

10. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

And according to G97, Fonda didnt even ask the "loaded question" right. Poor guy fails at everything.

Yea, never heard that before. Did you just come up with that, or did you steal it from Fonda when he said it 15 minutes earlier?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    G 97 likes this.
  11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’m sorry were you saying something? Less words to parrot exactly what you’re doing with less effort involved.

I gave you enough credit to realize the question your avoiding but you choose to take the low road. I apologize for assuming incorrectly.

12. ineedanap

For what it's worth, I think I'm done here. This place literally serves no purpose. There are barely any racers (and I've gone back to MX anyway). With general becoming the new dungeon, the discussions have all devolved into pissing matches and loaded questions. Pretty sure half the members on here are the same person with a different log in anyway.

Not sure what this place (or the world) will look like in 6 months, but stay safe out there guys. I sincerely mean that. See you around.

Rich.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And thank you for sharing them. Sincerely.

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Look again. Don’t think that was me

I don’t make jokes involving people’s wives or children even if they are no big deal

G 97 and ineedanap like this.
  15. ineedanap

crap, logged off too soon. Sorry meant pickled egg obviously. Too late to edit.

Going cold turkey on this place starting now! Lol

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You realize there's an "ignore" button, right?

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wow, I didn't realise you were writing up that table, I thought you were copy/pasting it from somewhere. - Kudos to you for doing this!

As you said, if the cumulative keeps going up, it stands to reason that the daily percentage must be going up too.

Since there was a few positives in your first tables (single digits %), that cumulative data is damping the daily rate.

So in other words, PA went from a roughly 7-8% positive ratio up to almost 30% today!

As in our last exchange, probably a mixture of better per-screening and the virus spreading, FWIW - likely a 20%-80% ratio but that is entirely based on observing the progression.

My guess is we'll know when PA has hit its peak when the daily ratio starts going down.....

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He can ignore the poster, but not the butthurt... ;)

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Jeebus! You would know!:Poke::D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Would rub some salve in it for me? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.