1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Covid19 PSA

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I can't mention anything about which side of the aisle she falls on with those people in that place but it's in the Youtube thread.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Emerald? Man? Gilligan's?

3. Venom51

Fantasy

Chino52405 likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Does it matter.....clearly there's a cleanup needed in said isle/aisle.

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

You would think the guy who runs the state in which the CDC resides would be more informed. Bless his heart.

6. Venom51

People who have imaginary friends, that supposedly look out for their well being, tend to not be all that clever.

SuddenBraking and Gorilla George like this.
  7. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Come on man. CDC reports their numbers every day. Case fatality rate is a simple math problem.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What is the joke about the fish tank lady?

I'm not getting the reference..

:whoosh:

9. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Neither was I, watch the last video in the YouTube thread

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Teetering on the very edge, pebbles and rocks are rolling off the near cliff.... :D

11. Venom51

I said nothing. Any inference into that statement are your own projections.

12. auminer

100% of the people who tested positive for "flat-earther with a rocketry hobby" have died.

Therefore, being a flat earther who likes rockets is 100% fatal.

Makes as much sense as what you're saying.

13. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Numbers are numbers. If you want to play the alternative facts game, go for it. I’ll stick with what we know.

14. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Being a flat earther with a rocket hobby. Not just liking rockets. But yes, based on all available data points, it is 100% fatal :crackup:

15. auminer

This has been beaten to death, revived, and re-bludgeoned ad nauseam. Incomplete numbers yield incomplete results. When EVERONE gets an accurate test, and when EVERY death is thoroughly autopsied, we will have accurate results. We will be able to make reasonable guesses in maybe 6 months or so.

The lack of comprehension of this simple fact should be surprising, but really isn't, unfortunately.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The 'experts' are still guessing on infections and deaths :crackup: I think the current guess is below 100000 now. And you are referencing economists :Poke: are these the same people that predicted Trump's election would cause a major recession?

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

PA update.

upload_2020-4-3_12-52-24.png

upload_2020-4-3_12-52-9.png

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm telling you man, you gotta put some of this free time to use and start reading the interwebz a bit....you are way out of touch with the times dude.

Fishtanks lady is the wife of the dude who thought he could self-medicate using cholorquine phosphate (fish tank cleaner) after he heard about it on TV. Unfortunately for that poor stupid soul he didn't realize they were talking about a different form of cholorquine (hydroxychloroquine the anti-malaria drug).

Life it 100% fatal, none of us are making it out alive :beer:

19. Venom51

Someone clearly hasn't gone to watch the Youtube video I posted. Maybe it isn't auminer that needs to spend some more time on the interwebz.

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

:Poke:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.