1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amusing Covid19 Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Mar 27, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm tired of all the gloom and doom. Amuse me. I'll start

I had an MD visit earlier this week and this story was relay by my Doc...

You know how seniors somehow lover to meet for breakfast, most often fast food after the headed to work rush. The closing of dining rooms in GA has wreaked havoc on their usual social hour. This has not set well with some Augusta seniors that met at a local Chickfila for their social fix. So this past week, undaunted, they show up, each goes thru the drive thru for their order, parks and gets out with a folding chair. They set up their own social distance spaced dining room in the parking lot. Problem solved.

Montoya, blkduc and pscook like this.
  2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I saw a picture of a woman in line at the grocery store wearing snorkeling gear does that count?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm amused.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Shyt bought tears to my eyes, I laughed so hard. :crackup::crackup:

noles19 likes this.
  6. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Was tired of sitting around the house and decided to take up running. About a half mile away from home, got an an overwhelming urge to take a dump. Turned around and ran home. For the last few hundred feet was literally sweating profusely, screaming, and trying not to fill my new running shorts with mud.

Not sure about amusing to the beeb, but my kids thought it was hilarious.

7. speedluvn

Tell the troof! You shyt yo self, didn’t you?

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Does it count if the underwear goes in the garbage, but the shorts were still clean? :)

9. speedluvn

Beeb rule, deny everything! ;)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    ineedanap likes this.
  10. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

It's WalMart.

What did you expect?

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Honestly at Walmart I expect to see someone pushing a 6 foot cutting torch tank around in the cart with a garden hose hooked to it in their mouth.

tl1098 likes this.
  12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Jokes on you.....that's just any random day at a Walmart in FL, long before the pandemic.

Funkm05, 2blueYam, scottn and 2 others like this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not gonna lie, I'm pondering such a concept if SHTF and I can't get a ventilator.

noles19 likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

15. speedluvn

I will not go into Walmart during this pandemic.

bigtime and pscook like this.
  16. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

This is what I call runner’s enima. Happens to me all the time. One time I had no choice but to run into a group of trees next to the road I was running on. I almost didn’t pull my shorts down in time.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The tile contractor my wife uses relayed this one...

He was working on a job for an elder millennial. He did the prep work and there was a delay in delivery of the tile. In the interim, the woman to a vacation...to the beach...in Florida...at spring break. Eric looked at her, packed up his stuff and told her, "I'll see you in two weeks. You may not take this seriously, but I have a family, and I do. You just placed yourself and your family at risk. I refuse to do the same to mine." He packed up his stuff and left.

Montoya likes this.
  18. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Stupid lady here in Orlando had her husband test positive. A week later she had symptoms. Showed up 2hrs late for her testing appointment. She went to the mall and went shopping. Told the nurse she needed to get her shopping fix before she got to sick

Smh

19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i knew a guy with IBS that used to jog often. more than a few times this was him... A FEW times he ended up shitting in his neighbor's bushes and using his boxers to wipe, and we never let him forget it.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Waitaholdit ... who the hell runs in boxers????