1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Aprilia RSV4 Race/Trackday

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sardis campodonico, Feb 27, 2020.

1. sardis campodonico

sardis campodonico AMR Superbikes

I am selling my 2017 RSV4 RF Bike is a track day race bike only comes with a bill of sale and copy of MSO! Motorcycle only has 494 miles on It!!! Bike has Sc projects slip on exhaust Aprilia Race ECU emissions delete dyno at 187 to the wheels has starlane triple trees, driven clip on‘s, aftermarket control switches, woodcraft ignition delete, aftermarket rearsets
    , EBC front brake pads, carbon fiber clutch and brake levers, Samco hoses, in sure I’m missing a few things, $10,500 Let me know @561-927-6233

Attached Files:

2. sardis campodonico

Sale pending!

3. sardis campodonico

Deal fell through. Still available price drop $9900!!!!!

4. zebt66

zebt66 Member

Where are you located?

5. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

He's in Florida if I remember right

6. sardis campodonico

Yes I’m in south Florida and I’m actually going to take a break from selling the bike I just sent it out for a fresh paint job, and think I’m going to jump back on the saddle!! By the time this whole corona thing passes I should be all healed up!

FrancisA likes this.
  7. FrancisA

FrancisA Are you scared?

Isn’t this the 10th time you’ve wrecked in the last three years I swear the last time we chatted you had something broken LOL that was like 2 years ago

8. sardis campodonico

Do you know how they say if you ain’t crashing you ain’t going fast enough but yeah last time I crashed was about three years ago on my CBR 1000!

9. sardis campodonico

Let me rephrase myself crashed hard because I crashed two weeks before I crash this last time but it was a simple low side and I had a couple other low side in between