2015 Yamaha R1M Engine / Motor part out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SalKhan, Jan 31, 2020.

1. SalKhan

SalKhan Well-Known Member

Parting out a 2015 Yamaha R1M engine. I have too many pix so the rest are located here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvOao1F5QbC5htEC0IGiLOw2U7rUEw?e=EczeE6

(It shouldn't ask you to create an account but if it does it's free and doesn't take long.)

Everything on the engine had about 1100 miles on it except the head - it has less than 50 as did every component in it. I had a valve drop around 1000 miles on the odometer that was fixed under warranty then it happened again shortly thereafter. Yamaha claimed service negligence on assembly so the dealer and I had to work it out as I was denied a second warranty claim. That's why you're seeing some extra stuff in the images. The head can possibly be saved by removing the bent valves and with some cleaning up the 2 damaged pistons may be saved a well. The engine cases show no abnormal crank wear that I can see as well.
    Everything else is in excellent shape.

Please note all prices listed include shipping anywhere in the continental United States. I can also do local pickup within 60 miles of zip: 17972 depending on which part you're interested in and I'll naturally knock a few bucks off it.

Some parts like engine covers I am keeping for myself as spares/backups so they aren't listed or pictured.
    I didn't have much to go on when I did the pricing besides Ebay and online parts shops so prices are negotiable. The more you buy the more you save. =D

I will do my best to keep up with PM's here but sometimes my forum notification emails move around. You can email me direct: [email protected] or even twxt me at 510-621-7369

Cam Shafts
    Pair Only: $275
    Caps, chains, CCT only: $50
    Everything in Picture: $300

Clutch: $200

Crank Shaft:
    Crank Only: $400
    Balancer Only: $200
    ConRods and Pistons (all) only: $150
    Everything in Picture: $625

Cylinder: $250

Crankcases (Includes Starter): $900

Cylinder Head: $275

Magneto: $110

Oil Pan: $110

Oil Pump: $100

Spark Plug Caps (All 4): $75

Transmission: $600

Cylinder Head Cover: $75

Coolants and Oil Lines: $50

Shit Light: $50

[​IMG]

2. SalKhan

That should read "shift light" and the head has less than 100 miles, not 50. Sorry! =)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  3. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

I personally know Sal, buy with confidence. Just don’t let him take you to lunch, he might treat you to a tuna fish milk soda float...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SalKhan likes this.
  4. SalKhan

Listen man “treat” is damn right. Delicious!

And thank you!

warclok likes this.