1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

your crazy

no, your crazy

no, you crazy

nuh uh, your crazy

continue for 120 pages. Please note, “your” spelled incorrectly for accuracy.

tl1098, TurboBlew and rafa like this.
  2. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

The tags on this thread :clap:

Can we get back to that ZX10 offer? Any champion racer out there stealin' trophies and droppin' mics should be all over that.

JBall likes this.
  3. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

I give my fiancee shit about watching The Bachelor, but I read entirely more than I care to admit. I always wondered how people treated the internet before FB. Now, I think I have a pretty good understanding.

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

WERA bbs.... making Lifetime TV look like Speedvision. Was gonna tag it but it's full lol.

969 likes this.
  5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You already had the best one! :beer:

Phl218 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  6. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Well thank you.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Clitoris...Clitoris....Clitoris....

Just wanted to see if he will appear when others call him name or just his favorite person.

Shenanigans likes this.
  8. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

You know, when you say it three times pretty fast, it does start to sound like Clarence.

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Clarence, you exhibit all the traits of an obsessive and narcissistic personality. You cannot get past your issue with Rob unless you prove to the world that you are right and he is wrong. You'll do anything possible to make that point regardless of evidence or facts. Narcissists blame everyone else for there problems and take little to zero responsibility for anything negative that happens in their life. It's one of the most difficult problems to address psychologically because it's incredibly difficult to get it through to a narcissist that they have a problem. They see everyone else as the root of their problems and refuse to accept that they have an issue.

I honestly believe you need a psych evaluation. Typically they are two hours and average about $700 (in this market at least). I would recommend weekly counseling and mindfulness exercises. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy may be a good fit. Radical acceptance is probably a philosophy you would benefit from.

This is a serious post. I think you should also get your blood pressure checked. The amount of anger you post here must result in or result from very high stress.

CharlieY and Shenanigans like this.
  10. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Damn, how you do a evaluation through a forum thread like that. Are you a wizard ?!?

LOL

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Probably the same way it's done when the patient is lying on a couch in an office: based on what they say.

Shenanigans and noles19 like this.
  12. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

LOL

A psychiatric evaluation usually called a “ norm- referenced “ test which is done through a battery of questions such as a questionnaire checklist . The other is done through verbal questioning . One is a test the other an assessment. Other methods are used for a full detailed analysis . Whew, Jed had me scared for a moment . LOL

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nice cut and paste on the definition.

14. BrutusH

BrutusH Member

Clarence, don't let these peeps get you down! You're the man, and don't you forget that!

Razors Edge likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Careful, Clarence has told me on multiple occasions he has a vast background in psychology so beware you might get evaluated.

For some reason he just does flooring as his job though....

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Without an advanced degree, flooring is a good option.

17. Robby-Bobby

Oh no, he’s smarter than all of us. He’s just using this as testing and we are all his psychology studies.

Clarence, what exactly is it you refer to yourself? A master of psychological arts? Something like that.

Basically way smarter than all of us.

18. rwdfun

rwdfun

Some of the wackiest wack jobs who need therapy the most are shrinks themselves.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm not gonna knock a guy for doing an honest days work. I laid flooring for a while. No shame in a honest profession.

Razors Edge likes this.
  20. Robby-Bobby

Agreed and he’s damn good at that. But always would say how he is a psychological genius or something to that nature.

I’m sure he will chime in and correct me so I don’t get the terminology wrong.