1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Iran war.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, May 7, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I will constantly remind him of who he is and what he said.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Mixed you in with someone else. The rest is spot on. I laugh at people that accuse presidents of being fools or ignorant. Neither is true now nor has been for a LONG time (if ever) Most are highly educated, well read and in many cases accomplished prior to being elected. The one exception that comes to mind is Obama on experience but the other two items he did not lack in. This from someone that thought he was wrong on most things.

Jon Wilkens and Quicktoy like this.
  3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Dr/Senator Rand Paul, was My man..... :flag::cool::flag:

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

What the fuck? Do you even understand what the President has at his disposal for strike capability? This was a very tactical operation that was carried out with perfection. Hardly "the most heinous one"...good grief. What's funny is that you actually think ANY of us are taken care of by the gov't...let alone the GI's. But you seem to be ok with that eh? smdh

President Trump could cure cancer and you'd have a problem with that. You all are staggeringly insane with no ability to view reality through your orange mist.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah I get it. Better to put it behind and move on. Hard to do, I know but why let it eat you. Don’t carry that baggage, get rid of it. :)

aaronson likes this.
  7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Doesn’t eat at me any. It’s the weight on his shoulders. I just like to flick a booger onto it so to speak.

8. sheepofblue

On this he s an idiot. His opinion would result in battle by committee. Guaranteed to result in troops dying in huge numbers. With no benefit to the country.

ducnut and SpeedyE like this.
  9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Rand Paul is his own guy and I would say is 50/50 on Trump on any given issue. I was actually referring to the guy from Utah, Mike Lee. I think he has updated his comments and said he supports Trump on his handling of Iran but his national security team are cunts. It may just be a case of complete discontent for congress by Trump's people so they gave the congress a shit briefing.

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Sadly, the only President from my great State of New Hampshire is one of the worst Presidents to hold office.

11. sheepofblue

Don't feel to bad GA told all y'all to hold their beer (and not Billy beer as anyone would pour that out)

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Could be from IL, like I am. :confused:

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I never for once thought that dealing with Iran would be easy or without risk. I do believe it has to be done and it's way past time.

14. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Y'all are just jealous you're not from Arkansas.

15. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

16. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

As I've said before, I wont keep going back and forth with you. My comment stands You're not a consequence to my daily existence hence why I blocked you in a effort to have honest dialogue with others on the beeb. I can take a heated debate im not a snow flake but your post escalate to personal and we are where we are now. So.... don't worry when I run up on you it wont be a behind your back deal. I'll step directly in your face and remind you of this conversation and see where your talk finds you. Deal?

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Does this mean you're done now Clarence?

18. Handicapped Racer

Wait waaa?
    Senator Mike Lee is A Republican and So is Rand Paul, your math doesn't add up.

19. Handicapped Racer

Terrance has said what he's going to say on the subject. I don't know who the fuck Clarence is

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I see the word “mostly” is beyond your comprehension... :Poke: