Some Dude Named Qasem Soleimani Is Dead

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Working on his tan courtesy of the Donald.
    :D

G 97 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

DFC03D66-F8ED-426C-B365-3E25F45A18F8.jpeg

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

"Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, who warned “revenge awaits the criminals who have stained their hands in [Soleimani’s] blood.”

Yeah, he was such a sweet man...

Miss me with that shit Khamenei.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I just read that the snaggle toothed limeys were all pissy that we didn’t coordinate with them on the strike.

Boo fucking hoo. You were given warning to shelter in place so you wouldn’t be collateral damage, now shut the fuck up you bunch of do-nothing hand wringers.

With the treachery that Trump has had to deal with, I wouldn’t say fuck about shit to anyone not directly involved in the mission.

turtlecreek and XFBO like this.
  7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Shit Omar probably had General FuckTard's number on speed dial..if she had any inkling her hero was in danger, she's likely to have called him in Iraq and told him to
    run and hide.

XFBO likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

But they are going to retaliate.
    D1A32F5D-AF70-4BED-A273-DBBDB2ED4BB4.jpeg

9. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

He was actually invited to the whitehouse under Obama. There are pictures of hime there in the room with O

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

11. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

i believe americans have a strong enough grasp that should President Trump exceed his position significantly (aka, not the legalese BS Dems are trying to obstruct with), that he would lose the support of the people rapidly. i cannot say what he would have to do to lose my support, but i have not seen or heard of anything that is even close. that being said, the continued use of executive orders to circumvent congress is a dangerous path. just like using the courts to legislate, congress continues to avoid their duties of representing the people and continues to weaken its own ability to govern. what goes around comes around is the unfortunate result. while the constitution and freedom loving americans may be winning now, it will only take time before those that wish to continue the fundamental changes in america that are so detestable are in control. the gloves are off and the changes will be force fed without care for any outcry. the only short term hope is that President Trump can implement enough changes in the courts and drain the swamp enough that the clock gets set back 10-20 years.

blkduc and G 97 like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

C82D83E2-4DF5-489A-92F3-23BB4012D68B.jpeg

TurboBlew, brex, Banditracer and 3 others like this.
  13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

This.
    I’ve said it many times before. The left doesn’t get it. We, his backers and supporters will turn on him and denounce him in a heart beat if he doesn’t stay the course and stand true to his word. We will be the first ones to tell you if he fucks up.

14. pickled egg

I wanted to excerpt this part to respond to (cuz the rest of it didn’t have anything to do with the limey pussies being all wee-wee’d up over not being consulted, but this is one that causes me to scratch my head).

Can someone explain to me how Obama is able, through executive fiat, to create “law” like DACA, and Trump is unable to “uncreate” it through the same mechanism?

If the power resides in the office, he can. If the power doesn’t reside in the office, Obama couldn’t.

Until the courts begin using some common sense and following the actual law, we’re fucked.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

If given the axioms of Euclidean geometry, can an omnipotent being create a triangle whose angles do not add up to 180 degrees?

17. pickled egg

You use your mouth purtier than a twenty dollar whore :Poke:

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well said. I have two comments.

1. What D'ern said.
    2. I think what we are witnessing is the left growing impatient and desperate. They want communism and they want it NOW. Your last sentence is spot on.