1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, but it is kind of nice to be sitting on the deck laughing at the stupid the day after Christmas :D

2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Role

SteveThompson and G 97 like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/groups/185128735499/ that's the group, just scroll down til you see a WERA logo. Stick posted it November 21.

Sweatypants likes this.
  4. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Stupid Faggot Face. LOL

Gino230, Phl218, MR52 and 2 others like this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I vaguely remember wondering where the hell the Jerry Springer type shows would even get their lunatic participants.

I was young....

6. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Another LIE!

motoracer1100 likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He has this mistaken belief that posting screen shots of everything somehow helps his cause. :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Especially since it's a shot of a message that never went anywhere. I truly don't understand some people.

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I sincerely would bet a whole paycheck that Clarence has a diagnosable mental health condition. I think that's all there is to understand.

Sweatypants likes this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Geaux away Coonass. LOL

Cajun Kid likes this.
  11. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Sean, I’m sure the other racers that raced with me will be delighted to hear they are nobody to you. But no worries. I mean because of your attitude and the way you’ve talked to a number of mini racers they’ve all left. Eleven and counting so far that joined in with us and other racing orgs.
    You must be so proud of yourself the way you represent WERA talking about racers and their accomplishments. Publicly accusing them of cheating with no evidence. Getting law suits on yourself and WERA. So professional. Please, show us your championship wins. OH YEA you don’t have any.

I’m 62 years old and was racing WERA. That in its self is a accomplishment I’m proud of.

I busted out laughing when you posted you were revoking my license after a obscure post on sticks page. Especially after I publicly announced I was walking away from WERA a month earlier. You really got me Sean LMAO.

But I must say, thank you for running all the mini racers off.
    We’re all enjoying another org.

WERA Evelyn and all the staff have been wonderful to me. Some are friends of mine. I’ve had a good time with them. Don’t have a bad word to say about them. But YOU, that’s entirely a different story. But as it’s been posted in this thread you feel you have to scream and yell at employees to get your point across . I’ll never forget the first experience I had with you. I was signing up at Nola in the tower and you started screaming at people. Shocked the hell out of me. Good job Sean. I bet you’re so proud of yourself. You say you’re sure Evelyn will take $750K for WERA. I’m sure bullshit like this will help.
    Peace out big guy. Good job !

Attached Files:

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

...even after someone says they are done with the thread and wants to have the entire thread nuked...the person continues posting in it and feeding it.

Banditracer likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

[QUOTE="Razors Edge, post: 5644933, member: 51765
    . Publicly accusing them of cheating with no evidence.

But I must say, thank you for running all the mini racers off.
    We’re all enjoying another org.
    [/QUOTE]

Ok I wanna bite on these because you’ve been asked like 3728747 times already.

How can anyone have evidence when you refuse to tear them down and leave? The only evidence we have is you refusing multiple protests. That in itself tells plenty.

And running all the mini racers off? No, you continually running a 150cc in the 50class then bragging about DOMINATING ran them all off. I can count plenty of racers who have moved on or simply quit because of your blatant disregard for the rules.

And last question then you can have the floor:

Who the fuck is “we” you always refer to? Are you talking about actual racers or the voices in your head?

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

E1737866-4CAA-4ED9-8529-C1AEA351965F.jpeg
    Ok I wanna bite on these because you’ve been asked like 3728747 times already.

How can anyone have evidence when you refuse to tear them down and leave? The only evidence we have is you refusing multiple protests. That in itself tells plenty.

And running all the mini racers off? No, you continually running a 150cc in the 50class then bragging about DOMINATING ran them all off. I can count plenty of racers who have moved on or simply quit because of your blatant disregard for the rules.

And last question then you can have the floor:

Who the fuck is “we” you always refer to? Are you talking about actual racers or the voices in your head?[/QUOTE]
    Hey Rob, I did wonder if you could get your ass any further up Sean’s ass, but you’ve proven you could.

So Rob, would you please post your evidence showing I ran a 150cc engine in the 50 class. OH YEA, you can’t.

But what you can do is explain why you purchased this 145cc mini and ran it at your own track in the 120cc class and had to pay back Patrick and Lorge. Remember, you posted you paid them back.

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Welcome back.

MachineR1, condon66 and Banditracer like this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

You fuck I didn’t pay them back.

Because I didn’t collect any purse or points.

For all it matters it was an exhibition I was on.

18. Robby-Bobby

Who’s “we”??

Tristan? Paul? Damin?

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

?
    In the interest of fairness, I feel the need to respond seriously to this post. I have treated the rest of this discussion with the appropriate level of levity, but a factual counterpoint is indicated here. Sean and I disagree roughly 95% of the time on this forum. I have never hidden behind any kind of user name, so he knows exactly who I am at the track. He has never, and I mean never, demonstrated anything but helpful and professional behavior at a WERA event. Clarence, just go away. Not one person here thinks of you as anything but a mental case. Every post that you make reinforces that impression.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

He can’t help it. He’s a liar.