1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tj Hunter, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Tj Hunter

Tj Hunter Well-Known Member

2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R

12000 miles

Just changed oil (Motul), brake pads (EBC HH) and Tires front and rear (Pirelli Diablo Rosacorsa)

Amazing 1199R, daily drivable track/race bike!!! It's in excellent shape with lots of extras, DP Carbon Fiber Clutch Cover (just installed) EK chain, Rizoma levers, NRC Fender Eliminator, INCLUDES Pitbull rear stand.

This bike has been take care of by previous owners, bought at BH Ducati and maintained at Pro Italia, so all records pertaining to the bike are there.

No lowball, no trades, no payments, no test rides, no motorcycle report scams

I just do not ride this bike and I am looking to get back into road racing and do not want to convert this bike to track only. It has been one of the best bikes I have owned!

$15500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Location helps.

3. Tj Hunter

It really does, haha!

Los Angeles, CA

4. Tj Hunter

Price drop to $14500, I would rather sell this as a street bike than convert it to a race bike, someone buy this thing!

5. Tj Hunter

Dropping to $14000, this is "S" money for an "R"! Need to fund my new race bike!

6. Tj Hunter

Final drop to $13000

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

nice bike!

gabriel likes this.
  8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

9. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Where are you at? Ship to MI?

10. Tj Hunter

I am in Los Angeles CA, shipping can be arranged, please PM me if interested.