1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cop shoots dog.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cav115, Jul 19, 2019.

1. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Where's the proof, or is that your take and your opinion because of your hatred for Obama and anything democrat?

FYI - I'm too a dog lover and from what is said, it looks like a good shot.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Did you conveniently forget about the "let's have a beer and make up" meeting after Obama wrongly accused a police department of racial profiling being the reason Henry Gates was arrested.
    How about rushing to the "victim's" defense over every white cop/black perp shooting under his tenure? Or was Michael Brown a victim?
    Obama was 100 times more of a racist than Trump could dream of becoming, and there's a solid track record of it.

cav115 and XFBO like this.
  4. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Yep, Obama along with Holder (fucking pussy) and Lynch ( lying sack of shit) they hated LE from the locals all the up to the Feds. Those no backing asswipes did more damage to the LE image, already tarnished by MSM, and made a tough job even tougher. I had to work under that administration and it was a God Damned embarrassment (Think Ferguson). I just kept my head down and did the job no matter what fucking bullshit came down from DC. Yea I know there are bad cops and I've arrested some during my 30 plus of public service and this also does not bode well for the LE image seen by the public.

A close friend of mine was killed in the line of duty by gunfire and Lying Lynch spoke at his funeral. I was sick and pissed at the same time. She had no business being on stage amongst a man, my friend, who gave all. She gave some half hearted speech as if she knew what his family, friends and extended LEO family were going through. Fuck her, as we all knew she have could have fucking cared less.

Feel sorry for the young bucks just starting out. I say a silent prayer for them every night before I go to sleep.

Sorry for the rant

Imnotfast, cav115, tl1098 and 3 others like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Great. Another fucking donut munching rights stomping goose stepping bully in blue. :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

:D

10-15 likes this.
  6. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

That's funny, made me laugh.:) I do like doughnuts but I was able to ween myself off of them about a year after I retired. As far a rights stomping, I just followed the Constitution pretty simple. I could never get the goose stepping thing down (lacked coordination) so I wasn't allowed to march. I was to small to be a bully 5'9" 180 lbs.:crackup:

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh c’mon, the badge added 60 lbs and 5”, don’t deny it. :D

8. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

Naw, but it was sometimes a shit magnet.;)

9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I wish I was 5'9/180 That is a good/solid build! I'm 5'8-Fat!
    My adopted black-skinned brother was maybe 5'3, STL city cop in the 6th (Worst/dangerous) district. He was stocky/muscle, ex-marine-Fast-team, knew jujistu (or something like that). He was bad mo fo. He told me, because of his height, lotta non-compliance and had to go hands on. Sometimes people shouldnt judge a book by its cover. I dont think he ever lost a fight down there w/ a suspect, :D
    He had a good heart and became a Policeman to "Help people and give good advice" .....The right reasons for that career.

He is withered away from MS now, exiled himself from everyone other than an occasional phone call to his adopted brother and mother, but finds strength in the Bible. He is my brother and me and mom love/miss him, but we haven't physically seen him in a couple years. He wont allow anyone over to his home.
    :(

blkduc and G 97 like this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Where's my PROOF??? :crackup:

Unlike you, I was coherent through his two terms and paid attention to it.

As someone noted, the Professor Gates incident spoke VOLUMES on what kind of shit stirring President he was going to be and every yr after that incident, he didn't let me down one bit. I've lost count how many times YOUR hero spoke ill of LE before knowing the facts of the case (just like he did with the Cambridge incident) and each time he was wrong, he never apologized. How many times do YOU think he sicked his DOJ dogs out after a white on black police shooting??? How many times did they get a charge/conviction??? Yea, that's what I thought.
    No matter what fantasy you got going about that guy's image, he was absolutely a stain to that office.

Ducti89 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s become even more evident from some of Holders more recent comments after he left the administration just how racist this guy actually is.

cav115, blkduc, XFBO and 1 other person like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

You give an animal too much credit. They CAN be fairly intelligent, but, their instincts are just that. It’s instinct is to protect its territory and you’re getting bit.

That dog was clearly aggressive and protecting its territory. That it got shot is a godsend for the neighbors who couldn’t live a normal life without fear of being attacked. If you had kids, frail family member, pet, etc and were the neighbor, you’d feel differently.

You’re so full of shit. Just because you escaped that one instance, with that one dog, you think you’ll have the same result in the future, with any dog. You keep thinking that.

For 20 years, I’ve lived with a veterinarian, who practices in a two doctor facility. Both doctors have been repeatedly attacked, by supposedly tame dogs, with the dogs managing to grasp both doctor’s heads and faces, and owners who couldn’t control the animals. They care for all the county and city K-9’s, so they know how to approach, what can be, aggressive animals.

I’ve been attacked by a 180lb Saint Bernard that unprovokingly jumped straight up on me, clamping it’s jaws over my face, while knocking me to the ground. Thankfully, it’s grasp slid off my head and left me with only teeth marks. As soon as the dog jumped, the owner was yanking the leash. The owner saved me from being mauled and he beat the shit out of that dog. It was a split-second occurrence that started with the owner and I simply standing there, conversing. I’m sure your badassness would’ve subdued that dog. :rolleyes:

You haven’t seen a fucking thing, when it comes to dogs, especially aggressive ones.

14. auminer

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If he gave her the chance to secure the dog and she failed to do so that isn't on the cop. That's on her. Another shitty owner causing problems for an animal.

cav115 and ducnut like this.
  16. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

God Bless him. MS is horrible. Had a good friend with the local PD assigned to our task force for a 2 year rotation. Found out a few years later he had MS about the time he was getting ready to retire. Last time I saw him he was confined to a wheelchair. Same as your brother, awesome beat officer and great with the public no matter the race. Respected by all.

SpeedyE likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hey man, I have no idea. I’ll only comment that Erik’s a good dude with a huge heart. He’s certainly stepped up to the plate and delivered when it comes to animals and helping them and rescuing them. I’m in no way trying to minimize your experience as it speaks for itself, etc, But Erik is the last dude that needs to be called out with regards to animals etc. I know we all have different experiences but Erik is a good one. He’s part of the solution, Not the problem. :)

SpeedyE and auminer like this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Here I am chocking my cat Killer, after I caught him laying on the kitchen table.
    74389FFD-DDDC-45B4-9D55-EF3AFA28DCEA.jpeg

SpeedyE and ducnut like this.
  19. auminer

^^^

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version