1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

True.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Biden is that crazy uncle/grandpa all the girls/women steer clear of at Christmas after his second glass of eggnog. :D

418, speeddaddy, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

No idea what OMB is, but here is an interesting list for you, because your memory is dimming in your old age, perhaps caused by the stress of pretending to be rational and non-partisan :D

1 Accusations filed in court against Trump
    1.1 Ivana Trump (1989)
    1.2 Jill Harth (1992)
    1.3 Summer Zervos (2007)
    1.4 Alva Johnson (2019)

4 Public allegations of unwanted physical contact since 2016
    4.1 Jessica Leeds (1980s)
    4.2 Kristin Anderson (1990s)
    4.3 Cathy Heller (1997)
    4.4 Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
    4.5 Karena Virginia (1998)
    4.6 Mindy McGillivray (2003)
    4.7 Rachel Crooks (2005)
    4.8 Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
    4.9 Juliet Huddy (2005 or 2006)
    4.10 Jessica Drake (2006)
    4.11 Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
    4.12 Cassandra Searles (2013)

5 Allegations of pageant dressing room visits
    5.1 Miss Teen USA contestants
    5.2 Bridget Sullivan (2000)
    5.3 Tasha Dixon (2001)
    5.4 Unnamed contestants (2001)
    5.5 Samantha Holvey (2006)

And keep in mind that he admitted to being a pussy grabber. That is not made up.

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations and see the links at the bottom of the page.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now reel him in.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Might wanna fact check your Wiki - the very first line was withdrawn and she said it was just a divorce tactic... :crackup:

Overall though I'd be surprised if there weren't accusations. After the entire me too bullshit I do have a very hard time taking accusations with no proof whatsoever at face value. Especially those made against anyone rich/famous/powerful.

He never said he was a pussy grabber. He did say this "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything." but did not say he has grabbed anyone by the pussy. In response to Bush saying "Whatever you want." Trump comes back with "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." Not an admission he has done so at all but a brag that he could. Narcissistic as fuck but not an admission of anything. Reminds me of the high school morons bragging about shit they'd never have the balls to try much less that they could get away with.

Which brings me right to OMB. Orange Man Bad, lots of people out there who hate Trump because they've been told to or they are fans of the other party but tend to spout off things as fact when they actually aren't especially when it comes to racism and his supposed hatred of LBGTQ and women. Just like you talking about an admission that didn't actually happen....

I do have to say, messing with OMB is way more fun and easier than the birthers were :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. Shyster d'Oil

"Grab ’em by the pussy." Yeah, that's not an admission of anything.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This is exactly what I mean by OMB - you know damn good and well it's not but deep down inside you the hatred of the cheeto has you totally unable to admit it :crackup:

418, SGVRider and kangasj like this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're the lawyer, make the case.
    "Yeah, that's not an admission of anything" doesn't do it.
    I move to dismiss.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont care if he face rapes the Lincoln Memorial as long as he continues to do the stellar job he has been doing.

BTW, its not Republicans holding Biden's feet to the fire on his hair sniffing. Its his own party. This is their hit job.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Since when do liberals require any proof? Accusations are sufficient enough for a conviction, actual facts and events be damned. LOL.

11. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Damn straight … she took it right on the chin!

Shyster d'Oil likes this.
  12. Shyster d'Oil

Dude, take a deep breath, and clean that little bit of Trump off your chin.

You draw as many false assumptions as the rest of the far right wingers here. Get off your high horse.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

What false assumption? And while I am truly enjoying making fun of the OMB crew, I am not remotely a Trump suck up. Papa has covered making for of the CJ (Cheeto Jesus) crew so no need to gang up there and I have no problem poking fun at the orange one when warranted.

I do love that I'm now on a high horse when you know you're wrong. I would like to point out I have no choice in the horse matter as the ones strong enough to hold me all tend to be Clydesdale/Percheron/Morgans and they're all flipping tall :crackup:

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Whoops.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, no one will give a shit, all the complaining about that is just party politics :D

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do you even comprehend bro?

20. Shyster d'Oil

Maybe not. Do I need to ban myself for three years again? Its already been a long week. . .