CBD Oil

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeSignalRT, Mar 22, 2019.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

OK thanks, I started taking it about a month ago, and just today I started getting pain high up on my stomach, just under my sternum so I wound up going to my gastro, took some blood, we'll see what happens. I failed to mention I started this regimen but thinking it is possibly related to popping nsaids for my non-stop hip pain. I WANT to get my hands on one of those cbd balms to see if it helps.

People using the 'oils', are you guys ingesting it with food/beverage OR rubbing it into joints if that's your problem?

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Has anybody used it or know anyone that has for arthritis ? Did it help ? Got it in my feet.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It fixes errrythang! :)

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Given what was going on in my knee, both menisci, Acl, cartilage shot and bone chipped, i’d assume it will work well for arthritis.

I also spent $100 on a cream (locally) which i think didn’t help as good as the oil (orally).

Key is leaving the oil under the tongue for absorption. Don’t do as much once in your stomach

wsmc42 likes this.
  5. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Subscribed. I've been getting what seems like arthritis in my hands but have been avoiding going to the doctor for it. I'm more interested in natural supplements and remedies when possible over the big pharma approach of take this pill for the rest of your life and then take this pill to counteract the effects of that pill and so on.

6. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Here's one thing to keep in mind when shopping: $.06/mg is about the highest price you should pay for good CBD. (Ex., $60 for 1000mg) If you're paying more than that, you're getting hosed. I've seen some outrageous prices on CBD marketed to let's just say "the less informed." A family member was going to pay something ridiculous at the local essential oils and smoothies voodoo shop before I stopped her.

XFBO and SmokeSignalRT like this.
  7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

I don’t use it for aches and pains but to help me sleep on Sunday nights. For some reason as I get older I lie awake in bed and worry about stupid stuff. The CBD helps me fall asleep. I take it sublingually. Really seems to help. I use 1500ml full spectrum and take 15 drops. I’m 210 pounds.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And you only have sleeping problems on Sunday nights? :D

Phl218 likes this.
  9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I take the tincture. Dropper under the tongue and feel the burn. I kind of punish my body so it's not like I have zero pain but I do believe it helps, and it's a lot safer than popping ibuprofen.

XFBO likes this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Come hang out with me for a couple of days. I got some shit.

scottn, Steeltoe and Sabre699 like this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

:rock:

You might end up walking in circles though

Sabre699 likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

See a MD. They could do an enema or something, I’m sure. Maybe just hit up Taco Bell. Clear ya right out and you’ll be right as rain. ;)

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Weird, but yes. I think it’s just the apprehension that I have a whole week ahead. I’ll lay in bed and think about things that I have no control over and yet I’ll worry about them for hours. Normally work related but not always. I normally fall asleep within minutes of laying down.

XFBO likes this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Varies. Did not help for my mother.