1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ooooh, good call, need to get caught up on that one too, boos isn't a huge fan :D

So one I find pretty amusing on Prime - Corner Gas. Canadian, based in the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan and dunno why but has me laugh most every show.

2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Fallet, Swedish cop comedy, pretty funny.

DrA5 likes this.
  3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I thought the Bill Burr comedy special had some pretty funny parts.

4. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

We are watching it now. Hope it's good. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Not sure if I like that last season The Ranch w/o Rooster, but I watched it all.

Sick Note I tried to watch but was terrible first few episodes and gave up.

Schitt's Creek seems ok 3 episodes in, but not blown away.

6. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Check out You Were Never Really Here on Amazon. Like!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Watched it all - I was okay with a couple serious episodes due to losing the character but there was a severe lack of funny in the entire season. I'll give it one more shot but if it doesn't get back to it's roots I'm out.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah..it got very cyclical every episode after the first few. was the same story over and over, and got very tiring.

9. ZimZam

ZimZam Well-Known Member

By order of...can't wait for more episodes. Best thing I've watched in a long time.

DrA5 likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Not to mention Brutal.

11. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Finally caught Sex Education. I thought it was entertaining. Some parts were funny, some completely unrealistic, others full of depth. It was a decent coming-of-age story.

12. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I love Corner Gas! Hiccups was pretty good too, but season 2 never made it to DVD or streaming that I can find.

13. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Any fans of TLC's The Operation needs to check out Botched Up Bodies. It's a show out of the UK and features people who've had botched cosmetic surgery (usually a result of being vain and cheap) and are seeking the help of leaders in the field to have their previous operations corrected.

It's like a combination of The Operation, Dr. Pimple Popper and Hoarders all mixed into one! The wife and I got through two episodes last night and are hooked.

14. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Anybody mention Letterkenny on Hulu? Good show.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Umbrella Academy - even the boss really liked it. Only downside to binge watching it is the day after we finished I was ordered to find another show as entertaining as it was :crackup:

Marid2apterbilt likes this.
  16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I need a movie or three I can download for my roadtrip. I like suspense/action/thrillers. Suggestions?

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Heat....DeNiro/Pacino

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I thought about tuning into that last night, but watched Senna again instead.

I'll have to give it a try, now. Looked interesting.

19. Marid2apterbilt

Marid2apterbilt Well-Known Member

Thankfully the ending of umbrella academy left it open for more seasons.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yepper. I think I liked it enough to rewatch this series when the new one comes out. Don't do that with many shows other than Archer :D