1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closing the Doors Sale!

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You've always been good to me and I very much appreciate the kind words!!

I've updated the 1st post. I will be adding more items (some new but mostly used from the race team).

2. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Brilliant customer service, you will be missed. Thank you TJ and all the best in the future.

Ciaran

Riders Discount likes this.
  3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

You guys will definitely be missed. I've ordered several things over the years,
    and just ordered RST boots and gloves just because...…

Best of luck with all the future holds in store for you.

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Damn. Very sad to hear.

Best of luck in the next endeavor.

5. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I just came here to buy some shit from TJ now I have to drink. Very bummed always great service!

Thanks for the recent tire warmers.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

WTF man? Literally just got done singing your praises. This is stupid and I'm gonna pout about it. Ugghhh... good luck with whatever you do man. Thanks for all the help.

7. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I took 3 years off from riding when I should've continued to ride & buy from u guys. U guys have been supplying parts & gear for 4 different bikes that I've owned & sold since 2006. Feels like I'm losing a part of my family here. Good luck in all your future endeavors Ridersdiscount!

8. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

I bought my first aftermarket part from you in 2012. It was a Brembo 19x18 mk2. I couldn't believe how much cheaper the price was compared to anywhere else.

Many thousands later, you were still the first person I contacted when it came to gear or parts. You guys were a one stop shop for anything motorcycle related, with the best customer service.

Sorry to hear the news, TJ. I hope this opens new doors and leads to even more profitable adventures for you. Thank you for being a straight shooter and giving kick ass service. You are the man.

9. 2OLD2BFAST

2OLD2BFAST Well-Known Member

This SUCKS!!

10. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

damn... bummer news for sure.

11. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

This blows.

TJ, you've made a huge impact on this place over the years, and there's no shortage of RD love around these parts, or the AMA paddock. I'm hoping this is a decision being made because you guys are on to better things, and not an industry marker.

Best of luck guys... you will be missed.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This makes me wanna cry

13. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Damn so sorry to see you guys go and I hope whatever you do in the future you have the same success!

14. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

But was wondering can I still order things for now ?

15. Riders Discount

If the item is on our website or in the first post of this thread you can order it.

16. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

Noooo! You guys were my go to shop when ordering for my sportbikes. You have an full exhaust systems for a 2016 fZ-07? Thanks for your years of service TJ! Good luck in the future.

17. Riders Discount

Everything would be on the website (don't think we have anything left for the FZ-07)

sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  18. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Bummer to hear this news, TJ. Hope all is well with you and your crew.

I’m Sprinter shopping, but yours is a bit out of my price range.

19. woskob

woskob Member

Any of these still available? 2009 Yoshimura GSXR1000 Sharkskinz bodywork kits

20. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

RST Pro Series Race boots in 42 black? (I wear a 42 in A*'s do these fit similar?)