1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XT Racing shuts down...

Discussion in 'General' started by ruckusracing, Nov 21, 2018.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I’ve had a couple of your timers over the years. Thanks for your excellent service before and after the sale.

2. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Their customer service was awesome. They fixed my Gpx pro8 twice, once after the bike landed on it and I thought I would have to buy a new one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. I always had great luck with their stuff and the customer service was unreal, even when you tell them this is 100% my stupidity.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'll be here when you're ready to come back and play :D

For the youngsters - David was actually pretty damn fast at one point before real life interrupted.

ruckusracing likes this.
  5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

David missed winning AMA Superbike Rookie of the Yeat by just a couple of points to Luca Scassa in 2007. Great guy from a great family.

ruckusracing likes this.
  6. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Thanks for a great product and excellent support. Have the "standard issue" regular lap timer as well as a GPS that you provided under sponsorship. I too have used your excellent customer service after a mishap.

7. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

My XT timer purchased in 2006 is still functional, much more so than I in spite of surviving several crashes on multiple bikes. What a great and nearly bulletproof product backed by the best customer service ever!

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

quality isn't that good at all, GoPro is still the gold standard to me. They figured out most of the wind noise and vibration issues. You can get an overlay program.

BTW The XT Pro was great with great software, and they were a leader in GPS timers for a decent price.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I don't spend much time watching on track vids, much less pay attention to the device being used, if it's even mentioned.
    Just happened to catch the one I linked and was intrigued by the playback display. Otherwise, I'm completely clueless about the possibilities and who might be pushing those boundaries. I do know that it's being done and there are a number of products out there, but that's the extent of my enlightenment.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Sorry there closing but who can service there products now anybody know ?

11. Champer

Champer Well-Known Member

Did you go to their website? They are offering support for as long as they have parts.

BigBird likes this.
  12. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

*they’re

*their

*....now,

Geez, you guys are slipping today.

13. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Cool I don't need anything now I was thinking about the future !

14. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

You sir are now on probation for that violation of English grammar.

15. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Oh a rossi flunkie to be expected !