1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'98 Yamaha YZ444f (big bore 400) supermoto or flattrack in NC-$800

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by sreavis, Oct 29, 2018.

1. sreavis

sreavis Well-Known Member

For sale: '98 Yamaha YZ444 (big bore 400) Low hours on complete rebuild by Eric Gorr racing, Akront 17" wheels (3.5 and 4.5). 12.5" front disc with titanium front axle. EMIG triple clamps, tapered bars, Arrow pipe, radiator overflow kit. Forks and shock had complete conversion/revalve by Jeremy at MX Tech, lowered to apprx 33.5" seat height. Looking for quick sale at $800. Recently retired and have now time but I am 64 with bad knees [​IMG] and just can't do bikes anymore. This bike was owned since new by a good friend working with Eric and when he told me it was for sale years ago I acquired it. Had it lowered by Jeremy at MX tech and then it sat in my heated garage unused for many years.

Motor build included new OEM crank, new main bearings, and all transmission/case bearings in the motor.
    New cam chain and cam chain tensioner. New head/cylinder bolts, case holes bottom tapped and cleaned. 97mm Wiseco forged piston, big bore machining and plating by Eric Gorr. Hot Cams exhaust with auto-decompressor, Stock Yamaha intake cam. Cylinder head and cylinder deck were resurfaced and trued. All the valves and springs were also replaced. After the build it was dynoed at 54hp.

Do have 19" akront wheels for flat track that bolt right on for extra $$$. No stock dirt wheels but they are easily found on ebay.

Have a few small spares including workshop manual, aluminum racing radiators. Could part it out for a lot more.
    Can email pics, my files are too big for the forum. Will provide phone for any serious buyers.
    Located near Winston Salem, NC (zip 27055)

2. Gimmie Mo

Gimmie Mo I screw things up daily..

Hi can you text me some pics? 540.230.6357..Thanx!

3. sreavis

Pics sent, let me know if you do not receive them, thx

4. sideburn34

sideburn34 Well-Known Member

5. mb17

mb17 Broughton859

Pics for me as well. [email protected] I'm interested in possible the SM and FT setup. Thanks! You can text me as well at 859-948-7582

6. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

PM sent. Thanks.

7. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

Pics please. Please send them over to 917 725. 1729

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

8. sreavis

bike is with a new owner, likes for looking

9. ducati7044

ducati7044 Member