1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Spreading Bull

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Nov 28, 2017.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Convenience and privacy is a zero sum game in the information age whether you are talking about banking, social media, shopping or DNA. Everyone can act accordingly, but if you didn't have to go out of your way to do everything you did yesterday, "they" know about you.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey, HuffPo hired one of those weird Native 'Murricans now they have to deal with it.

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I'll kneel on his chest if I have to!

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah when you hire someone named Brave Noisecat, you might get a surprise or two. :)

7. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. YamahaRick

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Data Bases are accessable...don't kid yourself

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. Patent1

Patent1 Well-Known Member

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Her Injun relative was 8 generations ago. Who cares. You’re white, bitch. I had a full Scotsman ancestor 3 generations ago. I don’t go around wearing a fucking kilt and speaking with a brogue. But I guess these days you are whatever you identify as. I identify as a Scottish Jew Indian. I’m going to buy a set of bagpipes, a Yarmulke (Jew hat for all you goyim) and a goat roti. When I fill out government forms I’ll identify as whatever the victim de jure of the day is.

MachineR1 likes this.
  14. YamahaRick

Suzuki rider?

MachineR1 likes this.
  15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That’s so 2016 brah. Last race those Yamaha boys got it on the corner exits like a roofied up lady boy in a Michael Jackson impersonators’ convention. I identify as a Movistar Yamaha rider on all government forms now.

16. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

So Elizabeth Warren is a fake Indian – the evidence is in, her own “evidence,” as vague as it is, and it proves what all of us have been saying since 2012.

She’s not an Indian according to the bylaws of the various Indian nations. She doesn’t meet Bureau of Indian Affairs standards. She…is…not… an… Indian. Period.

Elizabeth Warren – fake Indian. It’s settled science, as her credulous supporters like to say.

If the alt-left Democrat media were honest, this is the headline they would run:

“DNA tests prove white woman is white.”

Or: “DNA tests confirm: Warren still not Indian.”

I offered to pay for her DNA test – with my own wampum, many moons ago, back in 2012. But no, she wouldn’t agree to one, not until she decided she would be running for president in 2020.

So now, by her own test, by some unnamed clinic, diagnosed by somebody who didn’t take part in the uh, test, she is at most 1/64th Indian, and perhaps as little as 1/1024th.

For which Harvard proudly called her its “first woman of color” on the faculty at Harvard Law School.

By the way, if it’s on the lower end – 1/1024th – that means that she only has half as much Indian blood as the typical white American. That’s according to the New York Times’ own stats back in 2014.

But this is breathtaking chutzpah – she’s resurrecting the “one-drop” rule from her Democrat party’s proudest Jim Crow days of the Ku Klux Klan, Woodrow Wilson and the rest of all those separate-but-equal Democrat worthies.

One drop of black blood – “Negro,” as the Jim Crows of CNN now say again, at least when they’re talking about Kanye West – and you’re… not white.

This was all leaked to the Boston Globe, which in 2012 spent weeks denying that the New England Historical & Genealogical Society had Fake Indian was Native American.

Yesterday the Globe was cooking the numbers to pretend that the least Indian she might be was 1/512th – more fake news from the newspaper of Kevin Cullen, Mike Barnicle, Patricia Smith and Jayson Blair.

All day yesterday, the Globe was running corrections of its fuzzy math. The original story said she was between 1/32nd and 1/512th Indian. That was the one the moonbats still have posted to their Facebook accounts.

Of course it’s fake news. First correction: “Due to a math error, a story… misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1024th.

False in one, false in all, as another Democrat prevaricator, Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, likes to say. Hours later, the Globe had to run a second correction.

“Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 6th to 10th generation relative. The generational range based on the ancestor that the report identified suggests she’s between 1/64th and/1024th Native American.”

Memo to Globe: fake news is tough, fake math is tougher.

Once again, though, the myth-making machinery is pushing her great-great-great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith as “partially” Indian. Interesting, because she was married to a member of the Tennessee Militia that was involved in rounding up the Cherokees in the Southeast and then sending them on the Trail of Tears.

Odd that a guy who took part in such a racist operation against Indians would marry one, isn’t it?

And where is this clinic that analyzed the DNA? Is it anywhere near the office of the polygraph “expert” who administered the two-question lie detector test to Christine Blasey Ford?

The test also used DNA “markers” from South America, as if being a Peruvian makes you “native American.” But hey, maybe you can now call her a fake Hispanic as well – Elizabeto Warren, so to speak.

Let’s remember too, the evolution of her stories about her, ahem, heritage.

She claimed her parents had to elope in the Depression-era Oklahoma because of the overwhelming prejudice against Indians. But it turned out, the “elopement” took place one Saturday afternoon – the parents drove to the next town over, got married in the biggest Protestant church in town, then drove back to their own hometown for a reception that same evening.

Does that sound like an “elopement” to you?

In this election year, the Globe has been trying to rehabilitate her image, much as they used to do every sixth year for Ted Kennedy. Remember all those headlines that said something to the effect “Senator Turning His Life Around.”

One of my favorite parts of the fake Indian’s fake story is “Pow Wow Chow,” the “collection of recipes from families of the Five Civilized Tribes.”

On page 155, “Elizabeth Warren – Cherokee” contributed a recipe for Cold Omelets with Crab Meat.

Six years ago, during her first Senate campaign, I typed a few words of Pocahontas’ recipe into Google, and guess what came back – an absolutely identical recipe from a New York Times haute cuisine cookbook by Pierre Franey, the “60-Minute Gourmet.”

That French bastard – stealing Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great-great grandma’s recipe, and then passing it off as the favorite Continental dish of his customers like Noel Coward and the Duke and Duchess of Windsor.

Elizabeth Warren – busted yet again as a fake Indian. Nevertheless, she persisted. Written by Howie Carr. howiecarrshow.com

G 97, Spang308, jrsamples and 2 others like this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Elizabeto Warren. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

hilly1024.jpg

SGVRider, scottn and BHP41 like this.
  19. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

20. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The backfire with this and everything else the left has tried since Trump came along is absolutely epic. It's crazy how much has changed. The left used to dominate the narrative, now it's gone to the other extreme and they are recognized as pathetic losers. I've been nerding out on this change hardcore for years. The change accelerated when Trump came along because he made it ok to push back.

As much as I hate social media, it has changed the game. People can now bypass the state run propaganda machine that is the media to get the truth. Once the left lost the media, they lost their narrative. This is why you see them starting to censor social media...this is the new battlefield. The left wants to lock it down like China or Iran to control the people.

I've been fascinated watching the generational change take place. The older folks (looking at you Orvis :p) still believe the nightly news and fiction books because they can't let go of the way we used to trust them. The younger folks like my kids just accept that the news is BS propaganda, and they don't even bother with it. Watching my mom believe the nightly news is frustrating. She thinks the news is the only source, doesn't have the interwebs, therefore only hears that Tump is bad. So the propaganda machine still has the old folks but their grip is slipping as the younger folks see that they are lying communists. So fascinating!

SGVRider and kangasj like this.