1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's making it to the Beaver???

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Apr 2, 2004.

1. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

what up North Central boys

Pelphrey 185 600 novice here just wanted to say hi to both Jeffs out there.......what up Agnes and Caco? Glad to see both of you guys are doing well. Hopefully Bill's parts are in so he can play some with you guys. I am racing the Mid Atlantic this year some so i will try to see you guys at Cycle Jam.............later guys goodluck.......... at Beaver

2. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

You're just jealous! :D

3. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

They're pretty cool. :up:

4. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Oops. Change of plans. I ain't goin' no more. Double bummer. :(

5. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Sorry to hear that. I was really looking forward to meeting you............ :( Well, guess I'll just have to wait until the next round! :beer:

6. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Yeah, me too. You going to Grattan?

Come hell or high water, I am GOING to Grattan, dammit!

7. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Definitely going to Grattan! ;)

8. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

I'll be at the Beav! Trying to talk Brent into coming up as well, but he's got his heart set on that whole "Mid-Atlantic" Region thing.

9. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

ya brining the ktm bro ??? i am

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Looks like I'm going to be kinda lonely in HWT :(

11. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

p.s. p.s. Can I get my number from WERA before I even take the Race School on Saturday 4-24??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, you can. Send in the form to get your license and you will recieve your provisional with an ID# and Comp#. I just took care of all that over the winter. Beaver will also be my first race. Riders school - DSB and F2 on an FZR 400. Look forward to seeing you all there.:cool:

12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm sure there'll be a few SV's bumping up to play with you.

13. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

Ill run Heavyweight!!

14. Lüsh #40

Lüsh #40 Member

Proper Terminology

Gentlemen,

The correct phrase is that you will be "lapping the Beaver." :p

Welcome to Pittsburgh. I'll be the slow girl on the TZ125.

Cheers!

15. Sunny

Sunny Banned

Re: Proper Terminology

Slow????? You'll be faster than most of us (D class) with that light weight machine and slightly less power!!!!!!! See you there! :beer:

16. Lüsh #40

Lüsh #40 Member

I will admit, I've done at least 500 miles on the track already and my *combined* rider & bike weight is somewhere around 310 (that's lbs, not kg)... I'll weigh more once I find some balls to help me brake deeper into turns. :D

We'll be the ones with the vintage '57 Airstream. Look us up for a glass of wine at the end of the day.

17. bikejunky

bikejunky Well-Known Member

New Guy

Count me in. This will be my first race with WERA and I am staying at the track so anyone who wants to swap stories and advice over beers stop by. I also have room in the trailer for 1 more bike if anyone needs it (Since I can't talk Jerry into going). I am coming from Dayton, Oh area.

Jeff