1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bell Race Star Tracer Gloss Black Medium $300

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Killswitch, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Killswitch

Killswitch Redneckistanian

I bought this helmet back in November of 2017, but only wore it for one practice session and one race at Roebling Road earlier this year. I wore a do-rag underneath so it didn't even get sweaty. My RS-1 in the medium fit me great, but this model is just too tight around my ears (damn big ears!) so I'm selling it since I've already bought a replacement. The build date on it is 08-2016 and it comes with both a clear and dark shield, and the carry bag. I'm guessing shipping would be around $25 or so depending how far it's going. Or, I could always bring it with me to one of the Southeast rounds that I will be attending.

Call 404-287-zero-nine-55 if you have any questions Eric

bell-tracer-01.jpg bell-tracer-02.jpg bell-tracer-03.jpg bell-tracer-04.jpg bell-tracer-05.jpg bell-tracer-06.jpg bell-tracer-07.jpg

jasonhise likes this.
  2. Kiely127

Kiely127 New Member

Pm sent

3. Killswitch

Sent reply

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

A few ( probably more) have had this pronlem with the fitment of this helmet model. I too bought the same size bell race star that i wear with the rs1 and star lines.

The fix is to buy smaller cheek pads. Before buying smaller cheek pads, i bought another bell race star one size up. That helmet wanted to rip my neck off at speed from being too loose .

I went from the stock 40 or 45 mm pads to 25 mm. Fits perfect.

Just something to consider.

Killswitch likes this.
  5. Killswitch

I think I saw your earlier post about trying the smaller cheek pads ... A lot of places were out of stock on the 25mm the last time I looked, but now it looks like at least Dennis Kirk has them. If it doesn't sell here soon I will try out the 25mm pads for sure. I tried on a L from a friend and while it felt better around my ears, I think it was too big for and would most likely be too loose at speed like you mentioned. Thanks for heads up!

6. Killswitch