1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deeply discounted, super-fast 2013 Victory Brammo Empulse R (ebike) for sale

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Hanni, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Hanni

Hanni Member

You better hold on when you twist the throttle of this 2013 Brammo Empulse R. While you may think it could shed some pounds when you maneuver it in the pits, it feels light like a bicycle when you get on the bike and twist the throttle. It has six gears and more power than some can handle. In fact I learned that the former Ducati and Kawasaki racer Eric Bostrom was forced to be gridded 20th in the super sport class at Laguna Seca but was in first place by the time he accelerated out of turn 1.

This bike is eye candy for the novice and the pro. Besides being already loaded with top notch parts (see below), I added Woodcraft rear sets, a custom race seat, and a windscreen just small enough to tuck behind. At the race track I enjoyed watching spectators take photos and hearing them day-dream about riding a bike like this one day.

The best part about this bike is the low maintenance. While others spend weekends changing fluids and playing around with the fuel injection for the 5th time, you’ll be rolling your bike into the garage, pop open a beer, and enjoy reminiscing about the mind-blowing weekend you had at the track.

Yes, this bike is set up for racing and currently does not have a VIN to be street legal. But I’ve been told that this can be fixed with a little work at the tag office (I’ve not done the research myself). The eMotoRacing competitive field within AHRMA and Wera is growing every year, which means you typically dice with someone at whatever race you show up.

I know you’d love it!! There are almost none of these for sale out there because everyone keeps them and they are very reliable. The bike is worth about $8,000 but, as I started my own business, I simply don’t have the time to race anymore and feel bad about it sitting in my garage…I know you’d enjoy being part of this unique group of riders.

Miles: 2,515

Noteworthy parts and modifications:
    Superbike Bars
    Brembo MC and brakes
    Marchesini rims with Avons race tires
    Woodcraft Rear-Sets
    Custom race seat
    Windscreen
    Sachs shock

Price: $5,400 OBO

Attached Files:

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Where located?

3. Hanni

Hanni Member

Atlanta GA

4. jewcati

jewcati Active Member

Have e long does the battery last? Can it go a full track day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Hanni

Hanni Member

I normally skip one practice in the morning and one in the afternoon. With that said I only use 110 to charge. With 240 it wouldn't be a problem.

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

when was the last oil change ?

:D

Newyork and TurboBlew like this.
  7. Hanni

Hanni Member

Where are you? There are races throughout the country and I may get someone to trailer it to you...

8. Hanni

Hanni Member

Ha!! For a moment I thought you were for real. :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I love the bike it's just not practical for me. I was asking where you are just trying to help sell the bike.

10. Hanni

Hanni Member

Thank you!! I really appreciate that. :bow:

11. seroj

seroj Well-Known Member

Any chance you're coming to the AHRMA round in Oklahoma?

12. Hanni

Hanni Member

I won't be BUT there will be other Brammo racers there, plus Arthur Kowitz will be there. I bought the bike from him and he's truly the person to talk to. He is a pioneer in ebike racing and is the driving force behind eMotoRacing (http://emotoracing.com/). Any ebike questions you have, he'll have an answer for. If you are interested I can also get you in touch with another Brammo racer who I suspect will be at the track.

13. seroj

seroj Well-Known Member

Cool. I'll definitely try to find him. I know very little about the ebikes, except that they're cool. How does your bike compare in power to the other ebikes on the grid at say Barber?

14. Hanni

Hanni Member

My Brammo is the exact same Brammo as the 2016 eSuperbike Champion rode and compares with most other Brammos on the grid. Arthur had put a fairing around his, which may give you a few extra mph but has downsides as well. Zero is the other brand that some ride. I'm not too familiar with them besides the fact that they are typically around twice the price of the Brammo. This would be a good question for Arthur.

15. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

is this the girl that has tried to sell Andy race bike on this forum recently?
    Either way I am interested. Thank you, Zach.

16. Hanni

Hanni Member

Hi! Nope no connection with Andy :) Any questions I can help answer. Let me know if you want to jump on a call.

17. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

Sorry about the Andy typo. I was asking if you had posted this a few months ago and I offer to trade back then I had an Aprilia RS 250 for sale I wanted to trade to you but it's sold.
    so now I have the cash to buy it. please text me or call Direct at 815-383-3795 and let's do this This time!

18. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

Is it legal for clubman? :D

Bump for a cool bike.