1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 CBR 600RR Track Bike - No Title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by rrjames81, Jul 12, 2016.

1. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

For Sale-

The Avacado - 2006 CBR 600RR track bike with 7700 miles. I have owned the bike for three years and it has had a long history as a track bike. It is my understanding that the original owner only used it for its break in miles on the street before it became a track bike.

It has been well built, and has the following mods: Full Race fairings (line x'd and comes with a spare nose piece), yoyodine slipper clutch, Ohlins rear shock and front internals, Hindle full exhaust, power commander, vortex rear sets, woodcraft clip ons, woodcraft case protection, crash spools, piazzo levers, and GPR steering damper. I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.

As far as dings bangs and dirt goes the bike is in good shape but not flawless. Bike has been downed and has a noticeable ding to the tank with the plastics off. It is minor but it's there. Also one of the vortex rear sets is minorly tweaked. I'm assuming the same crash, not my crash so I can't say for sure. There are a lot of people at the local track that wanted to see me crash it with the line x sadly I am letting them down. They wanted to see if it would bounce lol.

Like the title says no title but I'd be happy to provide the vin to an interested buyer.

Asking $3000.

Bike is located in Missoula MT.

Photos coming couldn't get them to apply from my iPad

Attached Files:

2. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

3. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Bumping for the lull before the start of the season!

4. DirtTrackin221

DirtTrackin221 Well-Known Member

You still have this?

5. white wings

white wings Well-Known Member

Are they cartridge forks or just valves? It's hard to tell from the pics but the forks look stock but I'm sure I'm wrong.

Also...Do you still have this (I'm in CO)

6. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Sorry for the slow reply guys I still have the bike the ohlins internals are just valves.

7. thedon221

thedon221 Well-Known Member

Got to ask, how much does the bodywork weight with the line x?

BROsiah likes this.
  8. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

I don't have a number on the weight of the bodywork. I bought the bike that way.

It's definitely heavier than it would have been with just paint but I doubt it would make a difference to most people.

It is handy though you don't hesitate to prop it against a wall like a dirt bike because of it.

9. Eroc

Eroc Active Member

Is the bike still for sale? How would shipping to NOLA work?

10. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Shipping would be the responsibility of the buyer. I can get it to a local freight hauler but if your wondering if I would drive a great distance that's a no.

11. Eroc

Eroc Active Member

Oh no I wouldn't expect you to drive that. I have no experience in shipping bikes but I am very interested in the bike. I can PM you my cell.

12. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Bike is back up for Sale, not going to race 600's this year. Pictures are missing my new race number on nose and lower fairing but the bike is the same internally speaking.

Suspension was overhauled internally by GP suspension in July 2017 she rides like a dream.

13. Badbunnyboxer

Badbunnyboxer Member

Is the bike still available?

14. Badbunnyboxer

Badbunnyboxer Member

Is the bike still available?

15. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Yes it is!

16. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

Would you trade up or down?

17. Zach Jansen

Zach Jansen Well-Known Member

You mentioned that you are not going to race 600 this year. so, I was wondering if you are moving to a faster class ZX10 or smaller class 300.
    I will pay full price and shipping no problem. just need to know Where you stand on this. Thanks!

18. rrjames81

rrjames81 Member

Not really interested in trades.

I’ve always done 600 and open class. Two bike thing bit me in the ass. I opted to just do open I’m more competitive there.

I need to get you some update images too. My number changed as did the required locations. I can’t remember when I updated the mileage on here either.