Thank you WERA and WERA Racers!

Discussion in 'General' started by love944, Mar 29, 2004.

1. love944

love944 Well-Known Member

I would just like to thank WERA for letting the Bryan Cassell II Memorial Fund be a part of your National Event! It was great to meet Evelyn and Sharon and Mongo and the whole Gang. You all are great!
    Now for the racers, you guys and gals are the best! It was great to meet you and put faces with the screen names. Thank you for the support, the stories and the heartfelt words you shared with me and my husband.
    The staff at Jennings has got to be the Best there is. They were so supportive and fun to be around. Thank you too!!!!
    I have to say a very special thank you to Hughey Stewart of BBC Suzuki. Hughey won the Ducati Jacket we were raffling off, he let me take his picture with it, then he donated it back to the Fund to raffle off again. I cannot tell you how much that touched me. To know that you all are behind what we are trying to do, which is give back to you and the sport that my brother loved.
    I hope that we are able to come to another event. Mr. Microphone is the BEST Announcer EVER!!!!! (I luv ya Jeff!)
    I cannot say enough about how great you are and to the T-bone Racing gang, thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Josh, Dan, Ryan, Todd, Jerry, Rick, Cindy, Louis, Bryan and Dan's buddy the quiet guy :p . We love you all!!!!
    God Bless and Thanks again.
    Much love,
    Laura

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Laura,

It was good to finally meet you in person. Can't wait to see you again!

3. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Absolutely. We have a great little slice of utopia that most people take for granted:)

4. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

It was great meeting and hanging out with you this weekend. Thanks for all the support in the pits and the cold beers afterwards. Maybe next time I'll be able to stay awake at Outback. Let me know when your going to have another raffle. I'll enter Rachel again (Gotta remember to have her wear her heals next time though.)

Ross Rahn
    T-Bone Racing Jr. Member

5. love944

It was great meeting all of you! It is nice to know so many great people!
    Photo Chick you are too Cool!
    IYF - I cannot believe I know two skinny people (you and the hubby) that can put away that much food! :eek:
    Ross, you and Rachel are too cool, thanks for letting us be one of the T-Boners!
    Hugs and Kisses (and lotsa beers)
    Laura:beer:

6. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

If it was an Aprilia jacket I woulda kept it!
    :p

Not really.

I called Rikki on the way home (she was on her way back to Savannah). I told her we won the jacket. She started telling me how cool she thought it would be and asking what size it was and stuff like that. 1/2 through a sentence she just stopped and said "you gave it back didn't you?" "yup." "Why doesn't that suprise me?"
    :)

Keep doing what your doing and keep helping racers.... and stop making me cry at the track. ;)

7. love944

Well I cannot promise that I will stop making you cry! :p

What you did just renewed my faith in people and in what I am doing to honor my brother. Thank you for getting it.
    You totally touched my heart (Sorry I made you cry) - i was having such a hard day, too. I kept looking for Bryan to come through turn 8, it was just killing me, but you reminded me that I am not the only one that feels his memory or the only one to feel his love for the sport, so THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!
    Tell your wife thanks too, hope she liked the shirt!

Love and Prayers!!!

L

8. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

You know your welcome anytime to come hang with us. We love having you around!! You are the best cherrleaders ever:D

Keep up the good work!

9. love944

10. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

11. R6#486

R6#486 Shockin the Shockers!!

It was nice meeting you and looking at what you had at the booth, the pictures and all. Being from Ohio I never knew Bryan but have read the posts on here for awhile. You know I never did hear the winning numbers for the prizes but that is not why I bought the tickets anyway!!! Keep up the good work and Iam glad to be associated with such a great group of people. :)

12. nuke529

nuke529 Well-Known Member

Hey Laura... It was great to meet you!! I have read some of your posts and they are always so full of love. Keep up the good work in honor of your brother. Your doing a great job and it is a blessing to know there are people like you in the world!! Send me your mailing address and again, it was great. Hope to see you again soon and be sure to let me know where you will be heading next. We didn't make it to Outback.. too tired and Ryan was racing on Sunday so.. opted to stay in... Keep your head up and be proud of what your doing.

See you soon!!

Cindy

13. love944

Cindy, you too are a super person, you have a great kid (if not crazy!) and he is going to be one Hell of a Racer!!!!
    You can get all the info on us at the website...

www.bryancassellmemorial.com

and once I get my act together, I will have Ryan's pic up getting his 2nd place trophy, I have the whole gang on there from Saturday!

Much love and can't wait to see you again! Keep in touch!

Laura

14. love944

Jeff, we Ohioans must stick together! :D

It was great to meet you all up close and personal, I have said it before, but I will say it again. Motorcycle Racers Rock!
    You all are such a great support. Thank you for all that you say and do.
    Many can talk the talk, but it takes Good People to Walk the Walk!

L

15. Dan Montgomery

Dan Montgomery Well-Known Member

Hey gal, it was great to meet and hang out with you and your husband. Had a blast the whole weekend and can't wait to do it again. What ya'll do for your brother is awesome and I know he was smiling all weekend watching it all. Thanks again for the stickers and the shirt. You two need to come up for Barber or Nashville and get out of that dang sand for a weekend. :D

16. Dan Montgomery

Dan Montgomery Well-Known Member

Hi Mom, you rock too! I wish my Mom would come watch and support my racing like you do for Ryan.:beer: See ya'll at TGPR and tell the gang hi for me.

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Laura,

On behalf of WERA, I just wanted to say YOU ARE VERY WELCOME! We are so glad you could make it for our first National Event of the year. Hope you enjoyed it and yes, we definitely hope that you can make it for future events.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am blushing now :eek: You are too nice to me. :) (Luv ya too, Laura!)

Tell J.R. hello. He is too cool. Must be the first name. :cool: :D Sorry we all didn't get a chance to talk more.

See ya soon!!

Jeff

18. love944

Dan you are such a cutie!
    It was great to meet you and watching you take 2nd really cheered me up! You are smooth!!!!

Thanks for being such a great guy and so supportive!

Mr. Mic - what can i say, it has got to be the name! ;)

19. pwrslidnpastu

pwrslidnpastu moose knuckle

Hey Laura, this is Ryan. It was great to met you this past weekend, You are a super awesome lady. Your husband is a kool guy too. If there is anything i can ever help with in your fund besdies taking a picture, lol just let me know. I would really like to help you anyway possible. You are by far one of thie nicest and sweetest ladies i have ever met. I am looking foward to hanging out with you and your husband again. And i think what you are doing is awesome and words cant really ecplain it. Im glad i know people like you, see you again soon hopefully- love always Ryan

20. love944

Ryan - QUIT MAKING ME CRY!
    You are a great guy and a very FAST racer. Remember, I expect big things from you!!!! Keep your great attitude and your love for life and you can do anything you set your mind to!
    I cannot wait to see you again too - you have got a great Mom too!!!
    Love ya!
    L