1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any TV coverage set for the Daytona 200?

Discussion in 'General' started by gpracer15, Feb 15, 2018.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

yeah but you get a crap ton extra track time for that $50 and your name in the annals of history

2. :stupid:

I would love for Eslick to be back in the 600 class, and on an R6. That class could really use some help.

panthercity likes this.
  3. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

still dont see it on Fans Choice, am I missing it somewhere?

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Dude get over it. Just sign on on Saturday and watch the race

Mot Okstef likes this.
  5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

i plan to....

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Its on there now..... Watch the Main Screen.... Shows Flat Track Thurs and 200 Sat...

7. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Ben your name is already in the Anal areas of history.

Gorilla George and Mot Okstef like this.
  8. Gino230

On another note, I watched the supercross Saturday. Man, do they have that figured out. I wish road racing could get that kind of coverage. I think the key is fireworks at the finish line. We need shit blowing off when we cross the line. (aside from the oil smoke from the Italian bikes)

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It would work great if we could fit an entire roadrace into the same space. We've done the fireworks and confetti cannons, doesn't really help but it is cool :D

panthercity likes this.
  10. Gino230

Who else is racing this year from our little gang? Or is it just me and
    I never thought of that- they can probably cover the entire super cross with 4 cameras. You would need 15 to cover a track like Barber.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, that's always been a huge issue for TV coverage. But I was thinking more the fans at the event, much much easier to attract people when they can sit in one spot within a couple hundred feet at all times of a bathroom, food and beer.

stk0308 and panthercity like this.
  12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Notice how many kawasakis there are? Engine parts are going to be on back order pretty quick.

13. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

Not sure I'm in your little gang Gino... But I'll be on the grid with you... and I'm on one of those Kawi's....

Gino230 likes this.
  14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

that places rivals the 500 in terms of capacity for the supercross! :D

15. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

What type of bike are you racing Gino? I'll make sure to send positive vibes your way and cheer you on while I'm watching the race this weekend. :cool:

Gino230 likes this.
  16. stopthat

stopthat Active Member

I'm in Orlando for work with Friday afternoon open. I looked quickly on DIS's webpage and couldn't find out what it costs if I was to just go on Friday afternoon to watch qualifying and walk the midway. Anyone know?

17. Pretty sure he is on an R6.....like the other 167 riders on the grid. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. Gino230

Yes, I'm on an R6...and thanks! Feeling very pumped about the race this year.

The Who isRacing From Our Little Gang was actually a partial post that I didn't finish. I meant to imply BBS'ers. Since I don't know who many of the screen names correlate to.

I know @cajun636, @tawzx12r, and?

stk0308 and cajun636 like this.
  19. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Wild Wild West up in that mix!

TLR67 likes this.
  20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Gonna be a great Race..... Looks like the Horizon Award Winner is entered too!! Go Joe!