1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki contingency

Discussion in 'General' started by ahastings, Mar 18, 2004.

1. slopoke114

slopoke114 Well-Known Member

Stupid Question
    Where do I get the release form And all the contingency paperwork. This is my first expert year and I am lost on the paperwork end of things. Thanks in advance.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You will be able to get it from WERA, or go back a few posts to Larry's, and download it from there.

3. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

The link on Larry's post is the Suzuki brochure, it doesn't have the registration forms , but it does have a phone # to call and have them sent to you.

4. Larry Denning

Larry Denning Well-Known Member

5. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

is there anywhere online that shows the regional dates and venues?

Thanks
    Scott

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

If you follow the first link that Larry posted,it has all the dates.

7. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

Thanks 317... I missed it the first time.

SG

8. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Looks like to me Mr. Denning is on Suzuki this year......

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, he sure does know alot about making $$$$$$$

10. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Ok since there's more info about Suzuki and Larry seems to have switched, what is going on with Yamaha? Not the offical word since obviously they haven't gotten to Mongo or Tiff at CCS, anyone heard anything?

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

As far as I know,Larry is still riding a Yamaha.I heard they are not paying until April.

12. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. If that's the case I wonder if Larry or anyone else could give a little preliminary info on the program?

13. racen123

racen123 Well-Known Member

So I am buying the new 2004 600 tomorrow and I am racing Streets of Willow in just a couple weeks. There is no way I can turn in the paperwork 30 days before that race because the bike wasn't available, this means I can't get contingency for that weeknd? Thanks in advance, -Tristan-

14. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

"Riders must send completed release forms to Suzuki within 30 days of rider's first event" This is taken from the Suzuki brochure,I interpet it to mean up to 30 days after your first event.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Don't know if it was mentioned in this thread as I've been busy trying to find thermosman's phone number on the BBS but they listed Las Vegas as a national. While you are it, how come Cycle News doesn't list the WERA rounds or just sometimes? And since I got your attendion, could you schedule a Texas round next year?

David

16. Morgan

Morgan The AMA Guy

This is correct.