1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comey Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jun 8, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's difficult to balance between-

Getting my hopes up that justice will be served and the Democrat party fully exposed for the scum they are VS nothing is going to happen to the swamp things.

kangasj likes this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Why do you think they're dragging it out? You don't think maybe it takes time to make a case? Horowitz's report is supposed to be coming out in March. I think that will start the ball rolling although I suspect people will be going through the legal system during election time.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, come on man, they've already been exposed.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    XFBO likes this.
  4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The ineffective Mueller probe, the battle of the memos, and lack of connection between Page (he left the campaign before the FISA warrent) and Trump triggers me feelingz they are dragging their feet.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeah but only partially, and the media is working hard to keep it covered up. That's why I bolded "fully exposed". This is a deep swamp and this latest exposure is just wading in a little past the ankles.

kangasj likes this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, I think it's starting to get pretty clear that the Mueller probe isn't going anywhere. The Dems didn't have an effective rebuttal for the Rep memo so they filled their response with information that they knew wouldn't be published/released. Page left the campaign before the FISA warrent but it seems like I read somewhere the FBI used this tactic to gain collateral intel on others.

I think things are moving along nicely. Shit, it's Washington. When does anything ever happen fast there?

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

When it is Furious....:eek: :D

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hard to imagine a more difficult-to-investigate group than the bunch behind all this.

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More like STAGED cya.........someone explain to me why a Presidential Admin, especially one that just served nearly 8 yrs, would need to stress "by the book" to their staff???? We're talking about LAWYERS and the like, and THEY need to be coddled and encouraged to be "by the book"????? :crackup:

SMDH.......MOST CORRUPT ADMIN EVER!!!!

kangasj and blkduc like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No real issue, just seems a little odd and makes me wonder it there were other emails that she needed to save.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Probably.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I often send e-mails reminding to myself as a reminder to not break the law. Pfft, it don't work. Those assholes were breaking laws left and right. Maybe they were so used to breaking the law that she had to remind herself not to this one time....but they did anyway...

R Acree and XFBO like this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The odd part is the timing. And the content.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What is odd? She sent it to cover her/their ass. This is nothing new or different or remotely odd.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Let me explain it to you in laymen's terms. Say, you kill somebody today. If you send yourself an e-mail to yourself saying "do not kill anybody today" on the same day nobody would suspect you. Why would they? You just gave yourself specific instructions not to kill anybody. Get how that works? Free and clear.

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Pretty weak cover dontcha thing? I mean I wouldn't call it iron clad or anything...:D

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yep worked for a company that continually stressed they needed to be the most ethical company possible. If you have to say that day after day it is because you are unethical, and they were horribly unethical.

XFBO likes this.