1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wet myself.... Ducati MotoGP

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jan 15, 2018.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I think it looks good from every angle except the very first , head on photo . But that might have something to do with the Fucked up # on the bike . J- Lo Sucks :D

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Bike is dumb. Don't care.

That Ducati chick though! If they make this in the Balogna factory then hell yes!

Right?!

[​IMG]

5axis and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

check out the lunch box, and winglets on THAT.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

5. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

6. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

the creation of functional aero packages in GP are kinda killing the winter reveals. we mostly get BNG now because no one wants to give away secrets too soon.

the exhaust, the salad box, the tank shape, and the front fender might be different from what they ran at the end of the year. everything else seems the same.

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

The shape of the nose and the black fender make the front wheel look to small. Looks like a vtr 250

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

It's so Erector Set I just want to give it a go.

AKA: Ugly often works ;)

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Ducati new design guy...???

D9067953-EA8A-428C-A0C8-31E353A9B7A9.jpeg

ChemGuy likes this.
  11. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Based on these two posts, I'm going to highly recommend you go see an optometrist immediately.

12. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Maybe @Britt can shine some light on it but what’s up with all the welds on the frame. I’m not a frame builder or anything of that matter - it just stuck out to me.

Thoughts?

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Related to tuning the amount of flex maybe?

Britt likes this.
  14. :stupid:

She’s got to wear a size 18 or some shit.

15. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Well-Known Member

7-10 more years no more jockeys on those AI's !!

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

They almost had it by banning winglets, please finish the job by banning these ridiculous ugly aerodynamics on motorcycles. That bike would be sexy but that shit makes it ugly as fuck. I officially hate Ducati until they stop the madness.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Also, can any dude really look at that picture above and think about legs first? Maybe there's something wrong with me but I see ass and only ass. Look at that pic from the femur down and it could easily be a dude. Whatever works for ya though.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I've always been a big proponent of form following function................but come on, man............there's got to be at least a LITTLE form!

That bike ain't got no alibi.

19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Just checked. Everyone of y'all hating that bike is closet homo.

It's in the Geneva convention. Look it up.

That bike is gonna win everything next year.

It's already won bike shows that it hasn't even entered.

I like how y'all complaining about that woman's feet like every one of you lying fucks wouldn't be sucking on them toes.

Her feet are proportional. Everyone in here always dating solid 12's! Lol when we see some of the ragged ass y'all bring to the track!

20. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I will say this..........if there was ONE bike that screamed from the rooftops that MotoGP is the pinnacle of technology in motorsport, the Ducati is it.

Every square inch of that bike looks like ENGINEERS had a say in WHAT it did and HOW it does it.......no designers in Gucci loafers, sipping on an espresso allowed.

Almost reminds me if they would have a Group B class for motorcycles.....

badmoon692008 and Phl218 like this.