1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Offical rollcall.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 15, 2018.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

While I kind of admire what the Pat's have accomplished, I'm tired of seeing them ALWAYS involved in the Big Show.

3 of the 4 teams left have never won the Lombardi Trophy.

Jacksonville, LOVE the come back...Tom Coughlin's GOT to be loving every second of this, and I'm happy for Blake Bortles to earn some respect.

Philly, I'm from North Dakota originally, so I gotta love the shot Carson Wentz has at a ring (even though he blew his ACL, he's still a huge reason they are this successful).

Minnesota, would love to see them make it for Keenum, and for the Vikings to be the first team to host/play the Super Bowl at home.

Also VERY happy to see the Steelers lose. Tomlin's arrogance in his interview with Tony Dungy the Sunday night before their game with New England talking about that one
    being a preview to the AFC Championship game sealed their fate.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Football...

That's Terrific.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Tired of them!!
    I haven't played football though since JV,so I probably shouldn't speak,or have an opinion.

OOOHHHH DEAR GOD!!!! It's Ray,(or whatever the hell his name is,never heard of him before)
    and he's beating the shit outta my window as I type this!!
    He's screaming something about the Saints? and...I'm a poser? Cant tell from the frothing of the mouth?
    I'm just gonna close my blinds.:)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Unless....... your waiting on the dirdee birds to finally bring home a championship,then not so much,but expected.
    If theres a pile of shit a Falcon will step in it first :mad:

I have to also state,Im in no way affiliated with any footy ball,and am only here outta boredom.
    Hate the Falcons,the hood rat fans that wont let you enjoy the games without spilling yo drank all over me.
    I like the thrilla moments,and it ends there.If theres 2 wheels of any form on tv,Im watching that(except bicycles,thats gay)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Official.

BigBird likes this.
  6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I've been an NFL fan since I was old enough to know what I was watching, and I've never lived anywhere near Boston. That said, the mass hatred of the Patriots is absolutely fucking bizarre to me. Everyone has gotten on to this weird bandwagon of hating a team, for no other reason except they're really good.

I like and respect the Pats for the exact same reason I like and respect Rossi, they are doing their job better than anyone in history has and it's really impressive. Does anyone have an actual reason to hate them other than their being the best team ever, having the best quarterback ever, having the best coach ever, etc? Or you all just hate winners? I don't get it.

badmoon692008 and Sabre699 like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't be pissy that you don't get your props by the team not being called the New Jersey Giants. :moon:

8. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I wouldn't piss assjuice on them if they were on fire!!!

9. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

familiarity breeds contempt... Most people are just sick of them it seems, kinda like the Yankees or Bama.
    I am not a fan (had Jags tickets for a long time) but I do respect someone that consistently does their job that well for that long.

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Being a Bills fan we have to play them twice a year so been hating them for a while. The favoritism from the refs has gotten really old.

Razr likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I believe it has something to do with the cheating they have been caught, not just accussed, of doing.

Mot Okstef and Banditracer like this.
  12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Not a fan of the fooseball, nor do I follow much stick and ball sports that much any more, but it you watched last years superbowl and didn't feel emotion (anger, hapiness, sadness, etc) you might as well be dead. That comeback was incredible.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As good as they are, sadly that was the Falcons not showing up to play football more than the Patriots being great.

15. t11ravis

The Pats just got caught, I gotta believe they all do it in some way.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Partly they are dominant. Partly they have been busted cheating. But mostly just because they're good.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And cheap.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

To an extent I'm sure - but why is it no one else keeps getting caught like they do?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. t11ravis

Didn't Falcons get busted 2-3 years ago using fake crowd noise?

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Both those chuckleheads are GREAT for lacrosse but still they're with the Patriots and that is tough to overlook. Add in Hogan's having played for Penn State and that's two MAJOR strikes against him. :D

Lee#144 likes this.