1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 of 1 Ben Bostrom's AMA Superstock Graves Yamaha R1

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Truspeed, Nov 16, 2017.

1. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Haha ok great! Who knew?!?

2. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Great buy. That bike looks and sounds like a great set up. Congrats.

3. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Wow lucky dog. I’d like to see more pics when ya get her home. I have a mint 04 I picked up this summer 715 original miles.

4. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

I'll put up some more when she's home

5. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I'd be curious to here of what happen to your lap times. Assuming you have a 1000cc track bike currently. I've seen guys go backwards when they get something that requires more then they are willing to put in. As in that the harder you push it the better it feels thing.

6. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Shoot if I was him it wouldn’t hit the track again. Very rare Sunday canyon runs maybe twice a summer. That baby should be a living room show piece. lol the 04/06 and 07/08 R1 are my favorites by far of all the generations. I would also really love to have a mint 98 as well which I almost got this summer but another buyer beat me to it. Hes probably on this forum being the seller told me the guy that bought it was a instructor of some kind at some track school. This seller listed 2 mint R1 on a Friday night this summer a 98 and a 04. I wanted both but was only able to snatch the 04 which is my baby. both bikes mint and very low miles. My 04 had 715 miles on her