1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 WERA GNF Updates

Discussion in 'General' started by Steak Travis, Nov 2, 2017.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You're also old...:D

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yep.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

There's a reason why us LW folks keep pushing all the other racers here to join us. We go full retard on the track, and off it. Best bang for your buck in the racing game. Fun AND laugh outloud entertainment.

MELK-MAN, scottn, No Brakes and 4 others like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

You could be on to something.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

LW folks are brash and out there. We don't give a fuck. We talk shit on the beeb, and we talk shit to peoples faces. We don't care. We're worse than the vintage guys.

slimjim00, rcarson15 and Phl218 like this.
  6. NateDawg122

NateDawg122 Active Member

No, you're just stirring the pot. Any open-minded person can see how that comment is a slam against the rest of us in that race. I simply reminded Chris what his overall results have been against me since I was apparently one of the riders he didn't have to worry about. And I'm not arrogant enough to say I didn't worry about Chris in all of those races, I did. He is a great rider and so are Josh, Damian, Jackson, Ashton, Xavier, etc. That doesn't mean I lack confidence, it means I acknowledge and respect their abilities on a motorcycle.

7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

This thread just goes to show you, you can't take anyone that spells "dog" "dawg" seriously.

8. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

9. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Look, I get what your saying. Buuuttt, he did beat you at the G.N.F. So, technically he was right.....Just saying.

I won a chilli cool off last year. Anybody I see from that competition, must refer to me as champ.. You know why? Cause they fucking suck and I'm the God damn champion thats why.... If they don't like it then step up there game. (Mic drop)

ToofPic, BigBird, rcarson15 and 6 others like this.
  10. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Can't help but telling the truth I'm my eyes. Told my engine builder, my sponsor and the hot girlfriend exactly the same thing and the Results were spot on! I'm old and I know how to pay attention as to how to win on the track...

The ones doing all the bitching are and obviously have never been a fan of mine. I haven't said a word all season about loosing or being under power like I did last year. I honestly could care less. I had a blast riding the R3 and help developing equipment for Jesse Norton on the west coast at yamahaR3racing.com . That dude is super cool and doesn't need me trash talking or bashing people online.

Anyone wanna challenge me anymore , bring it next year to the MA rounds on a V-twin. Nuff said...

5axis and Mot Okstef like this.
  11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

if you're not first, you're last bro...

[​IMG]

12. These lwt guys are hardcore

418 and rcarson15 like this.
  13. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

"What's the secret to your chili?"

"The right amount of assjuice"

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. Just a spritzer on the top.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

There is no doubt you are fast. Last year, you were mad after the GNF, I think because of tech? But what I remember was you saying "no one can beat me on a stock bike". We don't know each other, so I can only go off what you write, but at this point I think you say this stuff to have fun, and see what you can stir up.

16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

re-reading it, I see your point...kinda. My initial thought when I read it was "wow, quite professional and diplomatic compared to last year"

17. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

This is the attitude of a true champion. The rest of you suck, I'm number 1!

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Rob my friend, Parrish is my regular season pit mate. I know him pretty well. He's fast, he knows the game, and he knows how to wrinkle a feather or two. But, he's a truly stand up guy and I can promise you what he said there was NO disrespect in it. It just read that way....to some.

19. Mot Okstef likes this.
  20. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

No lie, I was butt hurt as fuck last year. You're right. I pushed pretty far to have the rules changed but in the end, I got beat by modified engines as I was the only one on a showroom stock engine.

This year it was an even playing field. I was still under powered as you could clearly see on the track... Point is, I raced with everyone of those kids through the season and learned...